[Official] The Justeen political thread

and again.. I look for facts amongst the bullshit. Look into the numbers and not the story dipshit

best idea you ever had
Youre right. I should get a vpn so i can re join some Canukistanian forums.

Classmates.com? Ur creeping dood and obsessed hehehee.

You, crapclown and HK the Jew used to post stalk me. It was good to turn the tables on you all. gfg

I do make contributions and write/email politicians and jewpapers often. But TW is a great place to vent :banging:

masochist
[mas-uh-kist]

noun
Psychiatry. a person who has masochism, the condition in which sexual or other gratification depends on one's suffering physical pain or humiliation.
a person who is gratified by pain, degradation, etc., that is self-imposed or imposed by others.
a person who finds pleasure in self-denial, submissiveness, etc.

Anthony when i agreed not to dox your agreement was no autism bomb threads i kept my promise you havent

Be a good boy anthony v

Anthony

How were u hoping people would respond to ur classmates.com photo

Like wow he got way better looking since high school

If so, fuckin yikes

Tbh i liked occasionally reading ellen posts (if they weren't essays) because at least it wasnt an old man angry rage post

But lately ellen went back to pure autism page bomb posts idk y

Ive never read any of his posts over two sentences long

I could easily design and build a machine to do the poop smearing automatically...

EDIT* This is for Spxnge...

Why did the woman cross the road?

Who cares, how did she get out of the kitchen is the important question!

Last edited:
is this anthonys new thread since he had to abandon his elon musk one cuz he thought musk was a jew but isnt?

Sorry boys, I can't be hear ALL of the time.
-------------------
KC
No one trusts ass lickers, and while you complain about "angry old men" :lol: you do spend a lot of time on doxing duties. That's real rage son. For me though, you're COMPLETELY HARMLESS.

Try reading a book sometime, rise above the pit of ignorance bro, it isn't bliss. gl hf
--------------------
spxnge
He be raging. Almost KC or HK the Jew levels of obsess. I put some things in an online photo service to see if any of you doxxxers or nexting fools would bite. That was like 4 5 years ago, I dont' even know which site it was.

But it seems you, crapclown and KC have bitten the shite. You've been played.
--------------------
Groove:
:rolleyes: You're as naïve as Goshin at times. Elon is a crypto kike. His real name is Elon Haldeman.

Whenever is see a dood get lots of Jewnews publicity I check their wiki entry. 95/100 they're of the tribe. It's good to own the media and be of the tribe no? Great for a stock pump and dump scheme.

I hope you all appreciate the time I took to reply, sorry it wasn't sooner, I'm not here all the time. :(

Groove:
:rolleyes: You're as naïve as Goshin at times. Elon is a crypto kike. His real name is Elon Haldeman.

Whenever is see a dood get lots of Jewnews publicity I check their wiki entry. 95/100 they're of the tribe. It's good to own the media and be of the tribe no? Great for a stock pump and dump scheme.

lol so he's a jew because one of his ancestors had the suffix -man at the end of their name?

this guy? ya super jewy lookin

BR47M2mCAAA0P8Y.jpg

i guess by that infallable logic, this guy is jewish too

MV5BMTc0MDMyMzI2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzM2OTk1MQ@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

considering the nonstop prime hollywood contracts he gets...

ya, morgan freeman is (((tribal)))

Back