[Official] Hearthstone

flavor of the month right here:

Aggro_Hunter.png

replace leeroy with another arcane shot if you want.

most games end by turn 7. just be good at doing math.

won 12 in a row with it last night

wasn't as good back then. it's crushing the current meta of warlock zoo and warrior. back in jan, mage decks were still baller.

wut... tracking is a good card? i alwasy figured it was total shit... esp iin a low cost deck when all your cards are considered good. its basically a card for a card... = 1 wasted mana

ya srsly its one game where bliz cant be on their high horse of slow ass updates... needs new cards fast

instead theyre still struggling with fixing basic bugs... for a basic game... that could be written in flash.

Being a Blizzard developer must be a really easy job. They probably don't have much in the way of deadlines. Blizzard can just release garbage and the masses will eat it up while they sit on their hands for a year fixing basic things and working on the next expansion.

also playing their new moba btw (heroes of the storm).. they basically dumbed down the moba genre beyond the imaginable limit.

minion kills are irrelevant
all experience is shared
no items
far more objective (lol quests) focused
mounts!... and mount skins... for 20$! lol

they do have a few cool hero ideas... but i dont think it will go far. they can ride the blizzfanboi cock for only so long.

took them ages to make and its really just an isolated sc2 mod with all the assets getting reused + new maps.

Do you mean dumbed-down as in "easy to learn"
Or dumbed-down as in "Barely any skill gap between new and experienced players"

(edit: I'm asking about heroes of the storm)

I don't know. If it's the latter are going to post a 3 paragraph response about how Blizzard games require skill and your WoW guild is #1 in the world?

heroes of the storm could be fun from watching streams of it a bunch. we don't need to compare every moba game to lol and dota. moba is going to become an extremely broad term with tons of variations beyond typical classic dota setups (actually it already is, its just the other variations haven't hit it big yet). see the new magicka game, bloodline champions or whatever, etc.

though if people try to play hots super seriously as it is now I think thats a waste of time

also wtf at naming it HotS
thats got to be on purpose to game search engine results somehow involving Heart of the Swarm right? You don't accidentally make your two most recent game releases have the same acronym...

Last edited:
ya srsly its one game where bliz cant be on their high horse of slow ass updates... needs new cards fast

instead theyre still struggling with fixing basic bugs... for a basic game... that could be written in flash.

Close enough - it was written in unity3d

Last edited:
i know... but you can still use the best engine and still make a game look like a flash game

its suprising they even used a 3rd party engine

heroes of the storm looks like a bad league clone with more objective based play (which is neat)
none of the heroes' skills look like they have any big impact, just spammable skills that do a little bit of damage or slow a little bit or push back a tiny amount or let you jump away an inch or so. same w/ league

they just dont really compare to dota in terms of how impactful your skills feel

Being a Blizzard developer must be a really easy job. They probably don't have much in the way of deadlines. Blizzard can just release garbage and the masses will eat it up while they sit on their hands for a year fixing basic things and working on the next expansion.

Idk i didnt spend a penny on this game and im having fun. I love how casual this game is

Back