[Official] GTA IV

Employees at the Gamestop where I reserved my copy informed me that they had 800 reserves, and were expecting at least another 500 (this was a week or two ago). They told me to come by at about 1 to avoid standing in line to get my copy.

An analyst from investment firm Janco Partners predicts the game's release will dampen ticket sales for Paramount's big-budget release Iron Man, set to debut just three days later.

yeah 3.3 million like sharpshooter said, though on only one console. Both sort of makes Spider-Man 3's big opening weekend look like a big bag of crap.

Employees at the Gamestop where I reserved my copy informed me that they had 800 reserves, and were expecting at least another 500 (this was a week or two ago). They told me to come by at about 1 to avoid standing in line to get my copy.

the gamestop here said they had 200+ reserves. i hope i dont have to wait in a fucking line, thats bullshit.

i'll probably buy it this weekend. i've never actually bought a GTA game, tho i've played through VC and GTA3.

the gamestop here said they had 200+ reserves. i hope i dont have to wait in a fucking line, thats bullshit.
i went to the gamestop in Boston for Smash Bros. Brawl and the line was half way down the mall at 11. I'm home in NY now but I am not taking any chances... I'm heading over at 1030

well my sis and her bf qued for 2hrs in our local supermarket (Tesco). I've played it for 30mins on campaign then found myself and friends playiing multiplayer for the next 2hrs.

First Impressions: Seems good fun, back to CoD4 in 2.5weeks!

meh..somehow not so excited about wii stuff lately--even pretty bored with brawl after like 2 weeks or so. Is mario kart any good?

Back