[Official] #1 Ohio vs #2 Texas who wins?

13-10 OSU

Everyone will say it was an amazing game even though it'll look just like FSU/Miami.

Plus Mack Brown said, if McCoy looks like he can't handle it he will go to the backup QB who is also supposed to be pretty decent. And we still have like 4 RB's which combined last year ran for like 1700 yards collectively. I think we have the depth and home field advantage.

you sound like the most casual of fans. their backup qb is supposed to be decent? ok, don't mention that he's a true freshman with even less experience than the red shirt freshman starter. If it comes to replacing Mccoy I think Texas is in trouble.

osu wins this one and goes on to become nat champs

the entire team starts a new nfl team, they win next years superbowl

every player is inducted into the nfl hall of fame

you heard it here first

you sound like the most casual of fans. their backup qb is supposed to be decent? ok, don't mention that he's a true freshman with even less experience than the red shirt freshman starter. If it comes to replacing Mccoy I think Texas is in trouble.

Yeah, we're in big trouble if Moccoy comes out. I think he's going to be shaky, but I'm really hoping our run game will be able to take a bunch of load off of him. If it comes down to UT having to go to the air and play catchup or anything, it may not be too great.

I can't wait for Sat.

osu wins this one and goes on to become nat champs

the entire team starts a new nfl team, they win next years superbowl

every player is inducted into the nfl hall of fame

you heard it here first

A more realistic prediction:

4 games into the season OSU is brought up on more NCAA violations, entire team suspended and OSU forced to pay back 4 billion

osu replacing 9 starters on their D UT is replacing 4 on their O. granted Vince is more like 5 players. After seeing how NIU ran all over that Buckeye D, Selvin Young and Jamal Charles have to be licking their chops about right now since thay are playing behind the best offensive line in college football right now.
All McCoy needs to do is hand off to JC/SY and let the big uglies do the dirty work until osu stuffs the box. Hell if NIU can put up close to 200 yards rushing against osu, this is going to be fun.

The real exciting part atleast to me is our D, first time in 4 years weve had the same D coordinator in back to back years and he just happens to have a 28 game winning streak going. North Texas isnt all that to brag about much like NIU but we held them to 9 total yards in the first half of the game last week, 9 yards in and entire half.

Last year it was Longhorn O under Vince vs that vaunted Buckeye D, this year the roles are reversed and the big question is can Troy emualte for the Buckeyes what Vince did for the Horns..

I cant wait got my tickets heading up to Austin Saturday morning, its going to be close a game
Tex 21
OSU 17

UTvtOSU2006SIcoverFstomped.jpg

Hopefully Ohio State so they go undefeated until the last game of the regular season when they get ass pounded by the blue.

Texas A&M firing Fantastic Fran would be a bad thing for Texas.

Not until they start beating Texas, and OU,
Aggie is third choice amongst most top Texas recruits. Its UT/OU then Aggie, TBH I dont think they have had a recruiting class higher rated then UT in close to a decade.
Mack Brown is king when it comes to recruiting, we've used up all 26 schoolies for 2007 already, that class is just sick.
And one of the main reasons, go watch his speech after winning the national championship, one of the first people he thanks is... Texas high school coaches
pure marketing genius right there.

I think this will be a high scoring game, but home field advantage is the key. If you've ever been in texas stadium at a home game then you know it's a huge disadvantage, I don't care who you are.. Not only do you play texas, you face 100,000 lynch mob lunatics in the stands. If OSU wins, they'll probably torch the place. GL Ohio State, you'll need it.

Back