[NHL] Official Playoffs 2011 Thread

Merranza is the biggest habs homer i have ever seen. It's pretty gross actually.

Meber thinks like a meber, I`m sorry for that and that others have to endure this in this thread.

Typical Boston fan reaction: duhhhhh, duhhhh, damn I can`t even argue because it makes 100% sense in that context... damn I`m fucked, LET`S SHIT ON EVERYTHING SO I DON`T LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RETARD.

Good job man, good job... sigh

Last edited:
Meber thinks like a meber, I`m sorry for that and that others have to endure this in this thread.

Typical Boston fan reaction: duhhhhh, duhhhh, damn I can`t even argue because it makes 100% sense in that context... damn I`m fucked, LET`S SHIT ON EVERYTHING SO I DON`T LOOK LIKE A FUCKING RETARD.

Good job man, good job... sigh

I'm not a Boston fan, I hate both the Canucks and Boston.

There should have been an interference penalty on Boychuck. There was no intent to injure, if you think there was you are clearly retarded. He reached around, Mason spun in a weird way, and the follow through was in an awkward position. There is no suspension warranted.

Rome changed his direction to hit a player who had already passed away the puck. He saw Horton pass, then moved back in a different direction just so he could smoke him while his head was turned. I don't understand how anyone can possibly argue the hits are similar.

Because those people are retarded, as you mentioned.

fenga_papit.jpg

There should have been an interference penalty on Boychuck. There was no intent to injure, if you think there was you are clearly retarded. He reached around, Mason spun in a weird way, and the follow through was in an awkward position. There is no suspension warranted.

Rome changed his direction to hit a player who had already passed away the puck. He saw Horton pass, then moved back in a different direction just so he could smoke him while his head was turned. I don't understand how anyone can possibly argue the hits are similar.

Damn you really can`t raise your thoughts to second degree thinking eh?

+1

WOO HOO!!! FINALS TONIGHT!!!

QUE: "What the fuck that hit was like that one hit on that one guy once and he got a pentalty but this guy didn't get shit these officials are fucking being paid off NHL IS SUCH BULLSHIT BUT I STILL WATCH and if my team had won i wouldn't have said a word about said hit. RAGE!"

The refs are horribly inconsistent, especially come playoff time. My team never makes it past the first round so I get to watch most of the playoffs with no rooting interest.

The refs are horribly inconsistent. There's no need nerd raging over it. The problem is that hockey is the only sport where the rulebook subtly changes for the playoffs and even from round to round. This idea that there can only be x number of penalties in a game destroys the quality of officiating.

One game for everything, and the NHL finals ended after the NBA. It should be the other way around. The Panthers are already advertising for next year season tickets. New coach, new attitude, bla bla bla.

Ho hum, after this it's waiting for college football. I'm kinda hoping the NFL doesn't have a season now.

It's my birthday and the biggest game 7 of my life, it's either going to the the best/worst b-day ever.

GO CANUCKS GO!

FUCKING WIN!

He stumbled, yes, but then got driven into the boards in a very vulnerable position without control of the puck.

the people who are like "but he just drove him into the boards!" have obviously never put on a pair of skates in their lives. I mean, its ice. It's almost frictionless. That's kind of the whole point.

triple have you ever played a minute of hockey in your life outside of shit like EA's/2k's NHL series or Mutant League on the Genesis?

edit: field hockey doesn't count.

Last edited:

this should have ended the debate on who is wrong and who is right.

if you're still trying to prove your point that you've tried to prove for the last 5 pages than you're just an ignorant and stupid person.

let it be and enjoy the fucking game and stop feeding the trolls.

both teams deserve to be where they are so just enjoy the battle for the stanley cup.

Last edited:
science has proven that if ice were on a treadmill Aaron Rome still would have been able to achieve liftoff on his dangerous and callous headhunting hit on Nathan Horton, and no matter how fast the treadmill was spinning Johnny Boychuck would still not be suspended.

Back