[NFL] Favre says he's not coming back

i like how ron jaworski and jon gruden are saying that farvenugen needs to re-think this because the game "needs" him.

Jaworski/Gruden -------------->
..........................SHARK

i like how ron jaworski and jon gruden are saying that farvenugen needs to re-think this because the game "needs" him.

Jaworski/Gruden -------------->
..........................SHARK

Its why I just watch the nfl, and really dont even watch ESPN anymore, cant even stand PTI at this point.

But the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAUGE guys are the most annoying brain damaged guys at espn easy, throw peter king in there too.

Uhh he had arguably his best season ever last year(minus his last drive of the playoffs).

But as a Vikes fan I'm confused. I have no idea what to think. I think Rosenfels is worthless(7 intercepts in 3 scrimmages thus far) but I think T-Jack might be the go to guy. We also have a damn good rookie.

:confused:

Yar, he might have had a great season last year, but we both know he can't reliably have seasons like that.

At least he couldn't with the Packers. Maybe I'm not giving him enough credit, or maybe the Vikings sat him down and told him "Look nigga, you ain't gonna fuck up no more no how"

I mean FFS there's a saying named after him.

When you hail mary the ball 25 yards to a receiver under double or triple coverage and it gets intercepted or incomplete. It's called Favre'ing the ball.

I hope he plays. He was responsible for some of the greatest games of the season last year, even ones the Vikes lost.

If you like good football you want Favre in the game. Everything else is meaningless as far as I'm concerned.

Also I don't watch ESPN outside of MNF so it's easy enough to avoid the drama.

he retired because he got word that Suh was about to sign, i'd expect cutler and rodgers to make their announcements soon

All you have to do is double or triple team Suh and the QB's should be fine. It's not like the rest of the Lions D is going to be a threat or is even relevant to the game of football.

All you have to do is double or triple team Suh and the QB's should be fine. It's not like the rest of the Lions D is going to be a threat or is even relevant to the game of football.

um, they also added kyle vanden bosch and corey williams to the DL. Which should help Julian Peterson get back to form since last year the DL couldn't do anything.

the Lions front seven is half decent, its the secondary that is bad. gl with triple teaming suh, though.

um, they also added kyle vanden bosch and corey williams to the DL. Which should help Julian Peterson get back to form since last year the DL couldn't do anything.

the Lions front seven is half decent, its the secondary that is bad. gl with triple teaming suh, though.

Seriously? You thought I meant what I said? :picard:

Solve the Suh problem with shotgun formation and quickouts, slants and WR screens to Jennings, Driver and Nelson. No one on the Lions can cover worth a damn anyway.

Oh and don't worry Vikings fans, he'll be back. He just needs to create a little drama though, just enough to soak his tampon.

dre bly is a pro bowl corner. delmas will be in a pro bowl in the very near future. chris houston still has a lot of potential and spievey will be a physical nickel guy.

lions pass defense is god awful. one of the worst units in league history. dre bly hasn't been a pro bowler in years.

if he retires he's a huge dick--well bigger than i already thought

i won't believe it until week 1, or until the vikings find a new QB to sign

Back