netflix shows

Banshee was such a guilty pleasure show, although I wish it was entirely around the Amish mafia stuff instead of the weird jewel thief stuff that ultimately led nowhere.

spoiler alert!

Spoiler

Outlaw King was ok.

A bit dull.

"Bodyguard" lost me after the opening scene with just how blunt the BBC's virtue signaling was on display.

Well Disney is clearly ending their relationship to push their service, but I doubt they'll pick the series up and continue. Marvel Film hates what Marvel TV makes.

My complaint with Daredevil is that they didn't put him in the damned suit.

How can you have a super hero show if you don't put the man in his super suit?

The Ballad of Buster Scruggs was really pretty good. Its like 8 mini-story westerns. You gotta like dry AF cohen bros stuff but it was really good.

I just took that as their style

like when the guy comes back from killing all the indians and he sees his friend you're just like "oh fuck what do you even say to him" and I think that's the point?

(if thats what you mean)

Blacklist should be renamed "The James Spader Show", because that's really the only reason to watch it. The plot points and the scenes that directly involve him, or his immediate supporting characters (his crew) are the most interesting.

The rest of it, the whole FBI side is a sideshow and those characters can't compete on screen with James Spader who overshadows everything else to do with the show.

I pumped gas next to James Spader one time like 20+ years ago when I was in Burbank. True Story. I was like, "hey, isn't that the dude from that Molly Ringwald movie?"

Back