NDA lifted for WotLK

Mages will get frostfire bolt or some shit, a spell that will benefit from BOTH fire and frost talents, it should be interesting because you can stack a lot of damage from both trees.

Mages will get frostfire bolt or some shit, a spell that will benefit from BOTH fire and frost talents, it should be interesting because you can stack a lot of damage from both trees.

It's meant to be an elementalist spell, but frankly I don't think going 50/50 fire/ice would be worth it even with frostfire.

You can imagine it will suck though, since all of your frost and fire spells will be getting gimped +damage and only a single spell will get full +damage.

Frostfire is just an answer for frost/fire immune mobs basically, and only with fire/frost mages who were completely useless in a lot of fights due to the mechanic.

I thought the priest changes looked amazing, hell even smite looks like it'll have a chance of being viable (time will tell). I don't know how things will be with the new elemental shaman talent reducing mana cost of spells by 6% and increasing crit by 6% (2% stackable 3 times, 15sec duration and refreshes on crits - in other words that shit's up full time). VT nerfs should be offset by that and then some, I already don't ever run OOM or even close.

The shadow changes look great, the rest of it not so much. The base mana change more than doubles the cost of max rank fear at 70. They took a whack at the disc tree for PvP and its now 60% damage talents that don't make any sense. Now that they've buffed enlightenment, just move it over to the prereq for PI and combine the 2 talents. Its ridiculous to have both talents. The mana changes can be made up with rapture, but the survivability changes (focused will & PS) and new talents emphasizing pw:s are odd. I'm hoping to see some more new spells like what happened in BC. Most of the good stuff came from new spells, the talents took some tweaking, but they got them figured out eventually.

Seal of the Crusader has been removed. The effects of Judgement of the Crusader have been folded into all relevant abilities.

Does that mean i cant use that seal anymore? So no 30 seconds to do 2x swings and such?

Seal of the Crusader has been removed. The effects of Judgement of the Crusader have been folded into all relevant abilities.

Does that mean i cant use that seal anymore? So no 30 seconds to do 2x swings and such?

Logically, since it's been removed, you won't be able to use it.

There will be no atack speed seal anymore and the +holy damage from the judgement has been dispersed to the relevent attacks.

ya it is gone, it was shit because it didn't have the effects of seal of blood, command, vengence or righteousness so the dps was low on it. It was only good for the judgement which is now built into all judgements (3% crit off even wisdom is amazing) and the dps gained from the increased holy damage is built into the new talents of prot and ret. Also BE palys get seal of vengeance and alliance palys get seal of blood versions so there is a balance between each side again.

this extended rogue combat tree makes me a happy rogue

im just blowing shit the fuck uppppppppp

You can imagine it will suck though, since all of your frost and fire spells will be getting gimped +damage and only a single spell will get full +damage.

Frostfire is just an answer for frost/fire immune mobs basically, and only with fire/frost mages who were completely useless in a lot of fights due to the mechanic.

Looks like it adds a slight benefit to bringing a fire and a frost mage to a raid, since one can stack winter's chill/whatever, and the other can put up fire vulnerability.

Either way, I think i'd try out arcane, some nice additions, plus it's been a while.

Back