my flying elbow on some bitch

chen what do you do for a living

i own a successful promotion group w./ my partners in hollywood and own a import/export company... my friend/trainer wanted me to be a shoot boxer but i never turned pro but on occasion i will use it at my parties when my bouncers have 'liability' on punks.

didn't that guy have any friends to tell him to chill the fuck out? some people just don't know when to shut the fuck up.

That guy had a belly full of fire. Too bad for him that he's got pipe-cleaner arms and his only backup was his twiggy girlfriend. The security guys must have gotten a good laugh out of the exchange.

it's always impressive when a bunch of bouncers/security guys has to keep beating on one skinny drunk dude... even if he is an ass.

That guy is a tool, but he could sue the FUCK outa those security people.

In California? Do you think? ;)

p.s. next time, eject the lippy guy out the back door, and be sure to tie a plastic bag over his head before tossing him in the dumpster. Sell his gf overseas.

In California? Do you think? ;)

p.s. next time, eject the lippy guy out the back door, and be sure to tie a plastic bag over his head before tossing him in the dumpster. Sell his gf overseas.

yeah they were tossing him left and right they should have just thrown him out the back door and just left him thre.

Back