Murderer of George Floyd stabbed in prison

Amadeus

Whiner
Veteran XX
https://www.nytimes.com/article/derek-chauvin-stabbed.html

Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer who was convicted of murdering George Floyd during a 2020 arrest, was stabbed at a federal prison in Arizona on Friday, according to the office of Keith Ellison, the Minnesota attorney general.

No details were immediately available on his condition, but one of the people with knowledge of the incident said that Mr. Chauvin, 47, survived the attack.

:boohoo:

aVb6bEw_700bwp.webp

Shanking him probably had a big payday, like a couple packs of cigarettes and a bj from the cellblock bitch

He dindo nuffin. Kneeling on a lifeless persons neck for 9 minutes even when EMS bystander is pleading with you to stop is textbook restraint method for law enforcement.

Did he deserve 21 years? Not imo, it was manslaughter to me, negligent homicide, I think that usually gets much less than that.

Last edited:
jimmy, sometimes you just seem like the hugest cuck. i bet you donated to blm for george, didn't u.

i don't think people should overdose on fentanyl, use counterfeit currency or resist arrest either, but here we are. :shrug:

This is probably the most egregious miscarriage of justice I've seen in my life, the fact he and the other officer are in prison.

The worthless nigger was ODing and "couldn't breathe" 15 minutes prior and was fighting the entire time. Unreal.

Poor dudes.

jimmy, sometimes you just seem like the hugest cuck. i bet you donated to blm for george, didn't u.

Three FBI 'adjusted' autopsy reports later
'he was murdered'

After the home robbery where he stuck a gun in the belly of a woman who may or may not have been pregnant even though I know it was reported many times she was pregnant but I can't find that because it's in memory hold by Google and I guess I should trust Google and you know what?

Oh yeah he should be in life for prison and never have been let out...
But he was and he killed himself

Last edited:
i don't think people should overdose on fentanyl, use counterfeit currency or resist arrest either, but here we are. :shrug:

Not arguing that at all. He certainly contributed to his own demise. But once he went lifeless, he should have got off of him. He was already handcuffed ffs. He had an emergency response person yelling at him and he still didn’t get off him.

Three FBI 'adjusted' autopsy reports later
'he was murdered'

After the home robbery where he stuck a gun in the belly of a woman who may or may not have been pregnant even though I know it was reported many times she was pregnant but I can't find that because it's in memory hold by Google and I guess I should trust Google and you know what?

Oh yeah he should be in life for prison and never have been let out...
But he was and he killed himself

The gun in the pregnant woman’s stomach was true. Floyd was a pice of shit. But that has nothing to do with a cop doing his job correctly.

He dindo nuffin. Kneeling on a lifeless persons neck for 9 minutes even when EMS bystander is pleading with you to stop is textbook restraint method for law enforcement.

Did he deserve 21 years? Not imo, it was manslaughter to me, negligent homicide, I think that usually gets much less than that.

fighting with cops for 30+ minutes when people in the neighborhood who know you have already had a heart attack are pleading with you to stop is textbook hoodrat actions that likely end up with your death

Back