Mother's Day without Mom

I may visit the cemetery today. Lost my mom suddenly when I was 16 years old. You can try to live your life day to day but its real tough. I was so close to my Mom. When I hear people say "they don't get along with their parents or dislike them" I just want to remind them that one day, they won't be around. Things can change at the drop of a hat.

For some reason, the past couple of months have been real bad. I always feel like shit around holidays. Doesn't make it any easier that my last living grandparent had a pacemaker put in and she is 92 :(

My mother is a horrible, controlling, just-plain-mean, bitch so I won't be "celebrating" anything she's done for me.

My mother is a horrible, controlling, just-plain-mean, bitch so I won't be "celebrating" anything she's done for me.

You sound like such an upstanding young man, I don't see why she would be that way.

Very touching indeed:(

I lost my mother from cancer in June of 2004. Three months after my son died (still birth).

All I can say is that drinking does not drown your sorrows but helps it to swim:(

Don't want to get emo here, but it fukin sucks and it still eats away at me to this day. Yes, I was very close with my mother.

Anyway, give all your moms a hug for me and tell her you love her:)

All you guys exchanging tragic stores better be careful. The next time you make fun of Juggs' hair he is going to retort by making fun of your mothers for dieing then justify it with some white trash saying that uses improper grammar.

you have a daughter - you were an "adult" long before her death. Im sorry for your loss, I really am. But come on.

I read it but since I have no conscience nor care about any other person than myself I am typing this response as an acknowledgment to your post.

Back