Mother's Day without Mom

I hate retard members that come in and troll serious threads because they think it's okay since they're on tw.

LOL HIS MOM DIED AND HES UPSET ABOUT IT, TIME TO ACT LIKE A DOUCE CUZ THIS SI TRIBALWAR RITE?!?!?

and by retard members, I mean any retard who happens to be a member of tribalwar.com, member - vet++

quote of the day
I hate retard members that come in and troll serious threads because they think it's okay since they're on tw.

LOL HIS MOM DIED AND HES UPSET ABOUT IT, TIME TO ACT LIKE A DOUCE CUZ THIS SI TRIBALWAR RITE?!?!?

and by retard members, I mean any retard who happens to be a member of tribalwar.com, member - vet++

thx u good sir :). It just really bothers me when people go completely out of character to be assholes just because this is tribalwar. I don't know one person IRL that would actually say something like that if someone was upset that his mom died.

It's like when people were bagging on kura because his mom died. That's just mean, and it must be terrible :(

my mom is in germany...so i cant do a whole lot.

me and my sister send her flowers every year, a different kind each time, and so that is our little surprise to mom i guess....

So I'm too late to have sex with xi'Vexus' mom? Damn.

Really though, that sucks man. :( I'm getting home from school Tuesday and will probably take my mother to a nice restaurant Wednesday or Thursday for lunch and do a phone call Sunday.

My grandmother's memorial service was a while ago, and today we got the urn and took it to the cemetery.

Probably not the best place to vent, but whatever.

I lost my mother to leukemia this April. She was 63, and passed away far too young. She had me late in life, 14 years behind my brother. I'm only 26 and sadly I never got to spend time with her as an adult. She only got to meet her youngest grandchild, my daughter, only once.

I'll be visiting her grave with some flowers, and remembering the fonder memories of her from when I grew up. Definitely not an easy mother's day, but I'll smile remembering her and all she did for me.

She was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia less then a year before she passed. The illness took her quickly, even with the best medicine in the world at Northwestern Memorial.

Do yourselves a favor and make sure you take advantage of Mother's Day this year and do something special... say something nice... surprise even yourself. We don't always know what life has in store, and even if we don't make every day count, this is one where you don't need to have any reason other then the fact she's your mom to do something nice.

Happy Mother's day mom.
I know how that is.

My advice would be to not think about it too much. What's done is done. It's just another day--dwelling is not going to help anything.

Last edited:
sucks to hear about that.

My mom is actually on a road trip from new mexico where she flew out to meet with a friend, who is a major baseball nut and they are taking a roadtrip to cooperstown new york to go to the baseball hall of fame.

Kinda cool, but i dont get to see her on mothers day.

try it from the other side, I have two kids with no mother, this week and weekend are a emo time++ for them.

Back