Mother's Day Thread

My mom is taking us out to a Mother's Day brunch at a fancy resort. I hope she also gets me a new TV, I've been complaining about the current one being too small for a while now. For us, Mother's Day is when she doesn't have to cook the meal.

Everyone knows Mother's Day is on Sunday. Can't change the title now. It's meant so people go out and buy something now.

It's not what you buy, it's the thought that counts. Store bought flowers and chocolates are fine.

This advice is only applicable for mothers day, so at least you have that right...

No wonder your wife left you.

Hows that $16 your dad cashed out from pokerstars? Maybe you should suggest he detail and change the oil in your mothers car with that money.

He got the money, PS is very professional, I'll give them that. I changed the oil in Ashley's Scion this weekend, she's driving back up to UF and starts intern as a vet tech getting paid hourly.

People need to order the gifts now if they want it delivered in time. Otherwise you pay more for over night shipping. Tuesday and Wednesday are really the last days to order anything that has to be delivered.

There's a ridiculously good deal on slickdeals with restaurants.com and proflowers, I spent $31 and got a $50 gift cert to a restaurant (for myself) and flowers shipped to my mom. Score.

Good post.

Today is the deadline for 2 day shipping for Friday. Everyone go online and order something.

LOL nograndsonforme i love it... but anyway, did you check out those places you had to get the things for mother's day? coming up nigfags :)

Back