Mother's Day Thread

NoGodForMe

Contributor
Veteran XX
C'mon people,

Get something for mom.

Me? I redeemed my Discover Card Cash Back bonus for FTD. $20 turns into a $40 e-certificate. Called FTD and got this.
Godiva® for Mom

If your mom doesn't live locally, go online and order something. If she lives near by, then visit Samsclub, Costco, or BJs and pick up flowers and chocolates.

Go ahead and post the funny 1 liners, but it's mom we're talking about.

Getting my mom dinner at a nice restaurant, her favorite lotion/soap/perfume set, and then taking her out to the bar to get drunk and have fun.

Getting my mom dinner at a nice restaurant, her favorite lotion/soap/perfume set, and then taking her out to the bar to get drunk and have fun.

NGFM would suggest you take her out to pick up her favorite frozen pizzas and beer, get a buzz going while watching Tampa Bay play Washington tonight and make her that frozen pizza! Oh, and don't forget the grocery store flowers and chocolate.

just imagine the amount of mouth breathing at a ngfm family function

the brain damage threshold must be 3-4 minutes

Everyone knows Mother's Day is on Sunday. Can't change the title now. It's meant so people go out and buy something now.

It's not what you buy, it's the thought that counts. Store bought flowers and chocolates are fine.

No, it really is what you buy that counts too. Buying her some shitty pre-packaged flowers from Sams Club or Costco along with shitty boxed chocolate means you don't care enough to get her some fresh flowers or even some freshly made chocolate. It's almost as bad as picking up a restaurant gift card while standing in line waiting to buy that shit.

Well, I ordered from FTD, so there. I was just suggesting the local places in case people forget to buy something until Sunday. How old is my mom and dad? 75. They still drive and are doing well.

Back