Merry Christmas from Anni

i tried to keep the skins as close to the originals as possible.

thats why the "grip" which is more like a slide than a grip, looked the way it did.

i didnt like it much either

watch out dj. this guy crazy good at estalking. he pulled one of my old numbers off of a website for my kid and posted it in the general section.

Nectar Collector by Skeletor666 - TribalWar Forums

very smooth lemon. u pro enerd around here. keep flexing them emuscles bro, they make you look sexy.

leave it to some die hard nerd to go and ruin a good Christmas thread. just so you know lemon, i do play base also, im not just an "anni" player. i just happen to play both. :)

oh man rolo told me that was his number

watch out dj. this guy crazy good at estalking. he pulled one of my old numbers off of a website for my kid and posted it in the general section.

Nectar Collector by Skeletor666 - TribalWar Forums

very smooth lemon. u pro enerd around here. keep flexing them emuscles bro, they make you look sexy.

leave it to some die hard nerd to go and ruin a good Christmas thread. just so you know lemon, i do play base also, im not just an "anni" player. i just happen to play both. :)

tbh I got it from a whois lookup for ur anni forums

really complicated stuff

had no idea u have a kid

so u have a kid, spend all this money on servers and forums, and beg for $$ on the forums to make ends meet?

wow

Domain Name: THELANDOFOZ.NET
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.launchpad.com
Registrar URL: LaunchPad.com
Updated Date: 2014-10-01T08:51:18Z
Creation Date: 2009-10-15T21:34:52Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-10-15T21:34:52Z
Registrar: Launchpad, Inc. (HostGator)
Registrar IANA ID: 955
Registrar Abuse Contact Email:
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.713-574-5287
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Lewis Hill
Registrant Organization: N/A
Registrant Street: 230 Pine Branch
Registrant City: Spring
Registrant State/Province: Texas
Registrant Postal Code: 77388
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7134094694
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Lewis Hill
Admin Organization: N/A
Admin Street: 230 Pine Branch
Admin City: Spring
Admin State/Province: Texas
Admin Postal Code: 77388
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.7134094694
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email:
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Lewis Hill
Tech Organization: N/A
Tech Street: 230 Pine Branch
Tech City: Spring
Tech State/Province: Texas
Tech Postal Code: 77388
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.7134094694
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email:
Name Server: ns2315.hostgator.com
Name Server: ns2316.hostgator.com
DNSSEC:Unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System:
http://wdprs.internic.net/

Registration Service Provided By: LAUNCHPAD.COM, INC.

Ok, so some of you know I'm having some health issues which is costing me a bunch of money atm. The yearly bill for the web server is coming up next month, and of course there is the 25 dollar monthly bill for the branzone server. If anyone could help out and chunk a few dollars my way I'd greatly appreciate it.

uh o.k.

Should I post the one where you compare the money you spend on TRIBES to the money you spend on your child? Keep talking shit. This might just get good.

Throughout all of my years in tribes I could probably times that by 5. Which would = 2020usd.

Including donations I've had, I could probably take 100 off that 2k figure. No strike that, maybe 200. Erowid has helped me out a few times on the webhost payment, as my kids birthday is on the 15th, and the payment due is on the 16th every year. I sometimes run short on money after her birthday party. Luckily Erowid has been around to help me out during those times. This year I only spent 100 so far on my kids bday which we did a little a mini party for her yesterday, but also like 300+ for Christmas last month. Still have her main party coming up next weekend too, which will put another 300ish dent in my pocket.

this isn't you?

yea, that is a donation thread i made. im not begging for money though. just saying if people want to help, they're welcome to donate.

and i have spent thousands on both tribes and my kid. when you grow up and enter the real world you might learn how money / things work. :)

and why i only had 100 in donations is because ive never asked for them lol. sadly i came down with an illness recently that is taking a quite a bit of money from me in medical bills. ill still have enough to make sure everything runs smooth, but if anyone does want to help out, i put the info there so they can. :)

would you like to hear my life story next? lol

hours later after your extensive research on the subject of me, maybe you will have learned a few more things about me. you are welcome to ask you know. you dont have to be all enerd about it lolol.

I support myself completely. I have a brand new car. I spent $3K on a new bike last month. I've been around the world, served my country, and am financially stable. Do you really want to talk about real life dude?

LMFAO hours later man I was at work. Do you even have a job? You live with your folks right?

Back