shift
anubis
crow
plasmatic
rolo

all those anni-tards

hopefully they won't procreate at least

guess rolo already did and we know his kid is retard

Lemon tries too hard to be cool. Needs work on his internet right hook. Maybe he is still mad that Peter Ishee would not give his virginity away to him?

eat-popcorn-seinfield.gif

Oh noes, years of anonymity now tainted. Lemon thinks I'm some random white dude. What will I ever do? Have you heard about our lord and savior, Jesus Christ?

P.s. I fucked a lemon once. Juice went up my urethra and it burned like a bitch. I'm kinda into that though.

Last edited:
watch out dj. this guy crazy good at estalking. he pulled one of my old numbers off of a website for my kid and posted it in the general section.

Nectar Collector by Skeletor666 - TribalWar Forums

very smooth lemon. u pro enerd around here. keep flexing them emuscles bro, they make you look sexy.

leave it to some die hard nerd to go and ruin a good Christmas thread. just so you know lemon, i do play base also, im not just an "anni" player. i just happen to play both. :)

i wish they would all ctrl-k irl

shift
anubis
crow
plasmatic
rolo

all those anni-tards

:sunny: hi pal

if you need a friend to talk to you can just ask 4 my # instead of stalking out Crow's

i wish they would all ctrl-k irl

shift
anubis
crow
plasmatic
rolo

all those anni-tards

stop being a bitch. you used to be friends with plasmatic and me in anni.forums.

I don't play 4 ages.. maybe you'd like to join with me in a paintball server 1 on 1 so I can own u sour ass once more, what do you think? (=

Back