[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Watching the Trumpsters discuss what went wrong might keep this thread alive until it's time for the indictments.

" It was his handling of Covid 19!"
"No, it was his constant tweeting of misspellings and fractured grammar."
"It was the mob he incited breaching the Capitol!"

and I'm here like
:popcorn:

The immediate and over-the-top sycophancy the media displayed yesterday was absolutely hysterical. Joe Biden is apparently God now.
ITS LIKE THE LIGHTS ARE BIDENS ARMS REACHING OUT TO HUG AND HOLD US ALL AND TELL US EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK

BIDENS PLANE LANDED AND IT GAVE ME CHILLS

No need to get Trump, as he and his loins will be in orange within the year. The unfunny now is the antivax/truther/antievolution/antiscience/whatever.

It is a matter of time before he resigns, and we and we nail him. I really doubt he will resign but might and you agree know it. One way or the other, he will go to prison.

Watching the Trumpsters discuss what went wrong might keep this thread alive until it's time for the indictments.

and I'm here like
Jesus put Biden in charge. Let him take the wheel bro. Relax, have a non alcoholic beverage.

Reactions: clu
I remember the Dems and their media blasting Trump for using executive orders in 2017..meanwhile Biden blasts off 15 on his first day lmao

I remember the Dems and their media blasting Trump for using executive orders in 2017..meanwhile Biden blasts off 15 on his first day lmao
yes everyone just changes hats now in the hypocrisy dance.

fox changes to blasting biden for super spreader events, exec orders and too much golf.

cnn pivots to endorsing everything biden does, including identical actions from his predecessor.

Ah, we know what happened. It has nothing to do with your quotes below, 'up in the mountains' guy.

This is what got President Trump illegitimately illegally out of office.^^ You were just a useful idiot that won't get the reward you think you will.

and I'm here like

Just like Fox News man dem were mad over Obama's EOs or Obama wearing tan suits or Obama eating arugula and dijon mustard, etc etc.

You're Canadian anyway. Would you kindly stfu?

You're Canadian anyway. Would you kindly stfu?

Nah, I want more people from other countries at this table. I want Americans discussing what Steinmeier and Merkel are doing with the Russian pipeline project, just like I want Maylasians in the debate about Brexit. I like it when people accuse me of being a globalist, because I am.

In other news, I did watch Tucker Carlson be very concerned about a coming war on white supremecy this morning.

If I have my way, he's going to be a lot more concerned than he already is.

Nah, I want more people from other countries at this table. I want Americans discussing what Steinmeier and Merkel are doing with the Russian pipeline project, just like I want Maylasians in the debate about Brexit. I like it when people accuse me of being a globalist, because I am.

In other news, I did watch Tucker Carlson be very concerned about a coming war on white supremecy this morning.

If I have my way, he's going to be a lot more concerned than he already is.

:lol:

what is it like to see white supremacists everywhere

have you begin labelling pets as white supremacists yet? :lol: trees?

Back