[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

No need to get Trump, as he and his loins will be in orange within the year. The unfunny now is the antivax/truther/antievolution/antiscience/whatever.

It is a matter of time before he resigns, and we and we nail him. I really doubt he will resign but might and you agree know it. One way or the other, he will go to prison.

When vanster posts at 4am mountain time I wonder if he just gone done screaming at Lxxx for not cutting off his drinks sooner like the stupid bitch she is or if hes just waking up in a cold sweat knowing trump is his president

:lol: Not Sweden or Finland, New York

He Disparaged the Police on Facebook. So They Arrested Him.

WASHINGTON — Like lots of Americans, Robert Frese is not shy about expressing his views on the internet. Last year, in a comment on a newspaper’s Facebook page, he said a New Hampshire police officer who had given him a traffic citation was “a dirty cop.” The police chief, Mr. Frese added, was a coward who had covered up the matter.

The police officers might have looked the other way. They might have responded, explaining their positions and letting readers decide who was right. They might have filed a civil suit for libel, seeking money from Mr. Frese.

Instead, they did a fourth thing, one that seems at odds with the American commitment to free expression, particularly where criticism of government officials is concerned. They arrested Mr. Frese, saying he had committed criminal libel.

No need to get Trump, as he and his loins will be in orange within the year. The unfunny now is the antivax/truther/antievolution/antiscience/whatever.

It is a matter of time before he resigns, and we and we nail him. I really doubt he will resign but might and you agree know it. One way or the other, he will go to prison.
:lol:

Did you guys watch 60 minutes? Even Anderson Cooper couldn't contain his astonishment at the stupidity of this chick. He asked her over and over how she plans to fund her 100 trillion dollar plan of banning fossil fuels in 12 years.. all electric vehicles in 12 years.

Government goes into every house and makes them green. Guarantees jobs to everyone. And everyone must only use wind and solar for everything. Open borders and free healthcare for everyone that come to america and houses for everyone.

Then this little gem..

Anderson Cooper: You don't talk about President Trump very much.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: No.

Anderson Cooper: Why?

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: No. Because I think he's a symptom of a problem.

Anderson Cooper: What do you mean?

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: The president certainly didn't invent racism. But he's certainly given a voice to it and expanded it and created a platform for those things.

Anderson Cooper: Do you believe President Trump is a racist?

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: Yeah. Yeah. No question.

Anderson Cooper: How can you say that?

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez: (CHUCKLE) When you look at the words that he uses, which are historic dog whistles of white supremacy. When you look at how he reacted to the Charlottesville incident, where neo-Nazis murdered a woman, versus how he manufactures crises like immigrants seeking legal refuge on our borders, it's-- it's night and day.

In response, the deputy White House press secretary said, "Cong. Ocasio-Cortez's sheer ignorance on the matter can't cover the fact that President Trump supported and passed historic criminal justice reform…" and "….has repeatedly condemned racism and bigotry in all forms."

Does Lavan really think the Russiagate conspiracy theory is real or is this just the fire water in him talking?
its both

vanster is dumb enough to succumb to paranoid delusions about trump but his posts are just his drunken ramblings
Could someone tell me exactly what Trump is going to prison for? All I hear is Russia this Russia that...impeach Trump. What offense has he committed that he can be impeached for?
for saying mean and/or stupid things.

Last edited:
and.. facts? Fuck facts. Moral money has more value than actual money

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) responds to criticism of using "fuzzy math" to push her agenda and recent 4-Pinocchio rating from fact checkers at the 'The Washington Post' in an interview with Anderson Cooper on this week's broadcast of '60 Minutes.'

"Since the election, some conservative media outlets have focused on Ocasio-Cortez with an intensity unusual for a rookie member of Congress," Cooper said. "She's been accused of being dishonest about the true cost of her proposals and the tax burden they would impose on the middle class. She's also been criticized for making factual mistakes."

"One of the criticisms of you is that-- that your math is fuzzy. The Washington Post recently awarded you four Pinocchios for misstating some statistics about Pentagon spending?" Cooper said to the Congresswoman.

"Oh my goodness," an incredulous Ocasio-Cortez said.

"If people want to really blow up one figure here or one word there, I would argue that they're missing the forest for the trees," she said. I think that there's a lot of people more concerned about being precisely, factually, and semantically correct than about being morally right."

Cortez said being "morally right" is more important than being "factually right" and that whenever she makes "a mistake" it is not the same thing as President Trump "lying about immigrants."

Elizabeth Warren is starting to do regurgitate actual important talking points. (War in the middle east). Whether she is genuine or not leaves me skeptical. I think that is the way of politics now and the Dems just figured it out.

"I'm anti-establishment!" As Saudi Arabia puts their dick in you.

"I'm against this war!" (I'm really for it)

and.. facts? Fuck facts. Moral money has more value than actual money

That's a pretty damning line.

Plenty of people need a nice kick to the ass and they'll be productive. If you let morals dictate how you treat every nonproductive citizen dont be surprised when a large percentage of the population fabricates illnesses let's say like gluten intolerance, transgenderism, and sexual assaultto name three, start to use this as an excuse for their non productivity especially when encourage by the state.

Objectively gluten allergies make up about 1% of the population and transsexualism .5%, annual rape is like .1% (and generally spousal/incest/or woops I did 10 shots and got gangbanged so I feel bad) yet somehow disproportionately makes up significant political time and those who self identify and are vocal.

It sucks when you have a chronic issue. I get a sinus issue every fall - winter that knocks me on my ass for a week. Shit sucks you work on it and figure it out. You give a lot of people (10-20% of the nation) an inch and you'll be missing a foot in no time.

:attention
i just see no benefit in this

bq-5c1bf89730043.jpeg

*CHANGE MY MIND AS COOMBZ SAYS*

he can't because he is still on ignore with blackpeople :lol:

but you get my point

I mean are we trying to go backwards or forwards

and if forwards how does a dumber population get us to that point?

I've always valued intelligence. (One of my youngster arguments against Christianity is based on the idea that we were not made intelligent enough to make the right choices to keep us out of hell. hahaha silly young me.)

My Hope For Humanity in the future is based on us being intelligent enough to fight our way out of wet paper bags long enough until we can really understand how to change our own genetic code for our own benefit.

Outbreeding to a Chinese wife is how I got a bump in my child's intelligence... but inbreeding just keep things stagnant... no? Even if you're the most intelligent race out there, jew still want to become even more intelligent. how do you do that through inbreeding.

Anyway I'm not sure we need evolutionary slowness breeding to get us to the intelligence we eventually want someday. At this point I'm just hoping that Humanity can hold on before destroying itself until we reach a point where we can take control of our own genetic code and find ways to make ourselves better, more intelligent human beings... scary enough of a thought of everything that can go wrong in that Direction. When we really have control of our genetic makeup, race will no longer matter?

Anyway no real answers for you here from the stupid.

Last edited:
5 Things Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t want you to know about the Green New Deal

1. It includes many radical programs that have nothing to do with so so-called “green” energy.

Supporters of the Green New Deal spend most of their time talking to the public about the proposal’s energy-related mandates, but some of the costliest parts of the plan are completely unrelated to the energy industry.

For example, Ocasio-Cortez’s proposal calls for the creation of “basic income programs” and single-payer health care.

The Green New Deal would also establish a federal jobs guarantee – one of the few non-energy-related parts of the plan Ocasio-Cortez has spent significant time advertising. And it would include provisions to “mitigate deeply entrenched racial, regional and gender-based inequalities in income and wealth.”

2. It would do nothing to curb global warming.

The primary justification given by Green New Deal proponents for the radical nature of the plan is that it is necessary to slow the rise of human-caused climate change, which Ocasio-Cortez and other liberals say will cause significant damage to the economy and human health over the next century.

Many scientists say there is no good evidence global warming will be catastrophic or that there’s anything humans can do to stop it. But even if we were to assume that global warming must be slowed down, the Green New Deal would do nothing to achieve this goal.

Even if the United States were to eliminate all of its carbon dioxide emissions by the start of 2030 – something that is likely impossible – the increased carbon dioxide emissions of the rest of world would more than offset the reductions in America.

Whether the Green New Deal is imposed or not, global carbon dioxide emissions are going to rise.

3. Renewable energy costs significantly more than fossil fuels.

The Green New Deal would eliminate fossil fuels from all electricity generation and transportation, forcing Americans to rely largely on expensive and unreliable renewable technologies like wind and solar power.

The Institute for Energy Research estimates that new solar power generation is nearly five times more expensive than using existing fossil fuel-powered electricity. Wind power is 3.5 times costlier.

These higher costs would drive up the price of all goods and services, not just electricity bills. And because all manufacturing would also be required to rely on “green” power, industries in the United States would struggle to match the prices of their foreign competitors, forcing some businesses to either close or move overseas.

4. The Green New Deal would empower and give handout to left-wing special interest groups and industries.

Some of the most vaguely worded parts of Ocasio-Cortez’s Green New Deal plan are those that promise to increase the power of labor unions and give favors to left-wing industries.

According to the proposal, the Green New Deal would “deeply involve national and local labor unions to take a leadership role in the process of job training and worker deployment,” and it promises the “funding (of) massive investment in the drawdown of greenhouse gases.” That’s a code phrase for giving billions of taxpayer dollars to renewable-energy companies.

5. It would run up the national debt by tens of trillions of dollars.

Although no one knows exactly how much the Green New Deal would cost, a very conservative estimate is $40 trillion in its first 10 to 15 years. The Mercatus Center estimates the single-payer health-care proposal supported by Ocasio-Cortez would, on its own, cost more than $32 trillion.

Ocasio-Cortez has suggested one way to pay for these gigantic government programs would be to increase the income tax rate for America’s wealthiest earners as high as 70 percent, but even that radical move would fail to fund the Green New Deal.

In Ocasio-Cortez’s draft resolution, she suggests funding her proposal using “the same ways that we paid for the 2008 bank bailout and extended quantitative easing programs, the same ways we paid for World War II and many other wars. The Federal Reserve can extend credit to power these projects and investments.”

In other words, Ocasio-Cortez says we should pay for these left-wing proposals by running up the national debt by trillions of dollars, putting the nation’s economy at risk of collapsing.

How Trump's tweet storms to rally support for the government shutdown seem to be working - CNBC

Since first threatening a government shutdown last month in his battle with Congress over border wall funding, President Donald Trump has leaned heavily on Twitter to rally support among his followers.

So far, the strategy seems to be working. That, however, doesn't bode well for a quick resolution to the standoff.

As the standoff drags on, Trump has tried to take maximum advantage of the political upheaval to rally support from his followers for his signature 2016 campaign issue. Based on a CNBC review of his wall-related tweets, the effort is paying off.

As the Dec. 22 shutdown loomed, Trump linked President Barack Obama's policy toward Iran with the ongoing battle over border security in a tweet.

e848f052-9723-4c17-8fdd-1a4c63cfa4a6.png

That post generated more than 60,000 retweets, one of the president's biggest wall-related tweets, according to an analysis of his feed by CNBC,

Trump then topped it with a Dec. 30 tweet that generated nearly a quarter-million favorites

6123eec5-8040-4527-8818-571bf7192251.png

Yet during the last 18 months, his stumping for the project has been a reliable traffic generator among his Twitter followers. In June, some 172,000 of his followers liked his tweeted rallying cry: "If you don't have Borders you don't have a Country!"

3b42017c-183c-4fb2-9839-e57a63add1ec.png

That placed it among the Top 20 of the more than 3,000 tweets sent by the president last year alone.

Back