[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

https://twitter.com/JosephJFlynn1/status/1311975439632605184
6dtKLy3.png

Will the Trump fanboys keep riding his dick even after rigor mortis sets in?

Obviously this is a PROFESSIONAL HIT perpetrated by Shillary Clinton, Buttery Males, Soros, Tinky Winky, and THE FAKE NEWS DEEP STATE MEDIA COUP. Get your pitchforks ready because Bill Gates cannot get away with this!!!!

I'm sure these marines and other staff who get to travel on the heli and suvs w/ trump are super thrilled at the thought of being in such tight quarters with him

Will the Trump fanboys keep riding his dick even after rigor mortis sets in?

Obviously this is a PROFESSIONAL HIT perpetrated by Shillary Clinton, Buttery Males, Soros, Tinky Winky, and THE FAKE NEWS DEEP STATE MEDIA COUP. Get your pitchforks ready because Bill Gates cannot get away with this!!!!
you seem like a happy, healthy well-adjusted adult that hasnt had his brain fried by twitter.

Trump's doc said he was "feeling well" in a letter. He might not even have symptoms. True he's over weight, but he's pretty vibrant and healthy for his age, and as he always say "No drugs, alcohol, cigarettes." He went to the hospital to get an antibody treatment, not because his health was failing, and I think months ago he said he was taking hydroxychloroquine just in case.

The left is going absolutely insane with death wishes. They can't help themselves. They never think about how this stuff looks in the eyes of swing voters.

:lol: Watch the children fall over each other to see if they can "out dumb" each other. Have we heard from our token Indian yet?

Trump's doc said he was "feeling well" in a letter. He might not even have symptoms. True he's over weight, but he's pretty vibrant and healthy for his age, and as he always say "No drugs, alcohol, cigarettes." He went to the hospital to get an antibody treatment, not because his health was failing, and I think months ago he said he was taking hydroxychloroquine just in case.

The left is going absolutely insane with death wishes. They can't help themselves. They never think about how this stuff looks in the eyes of swing voters.

Only absolute cucks get covid19 dem hoax virus

I walk around with no mask all the time

q confirmed he doesnt have covid-19 you gullible glowie trust the plan

Back