[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

pT7TB2s.jpg

Remarks by President Trump, Vice President Pence, and Members of the Coronavirus Task Force in Press Conference | The White House

February 27th

At the same time, this ends. This is going to end. Hopefully it’ll be sooner rather than later. And I think the business that they lost will be picked up at a later date.

But, you know, right now, I think they’re not going to be — probably not going to be going to China; they’re not going to be going to certain countries where the problem is far greater than it is in the United States.

What it’s going to do is keep people home, and they’re going to travel to places that we have. We have the greatest — it’s the greatest tourism country in the world. So instead of leaving our country, leaving our shores, they’ll stay here.

And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.

"Because guns can stop a heart but well-placed words can change many hearts, and many hearts can change a world."

:rofl:

I'd be intimidated if robots were demanding my vote too.

It is the distant future, the year 2020,
We are robots,
The world is very different since the Corona-volution.

There is no more unhappiness

(Affirmative)

We no longer say yes, instead we say affirmative.
(Yes, affirmative)

Unless it is a more gender fluid situation among non-binary robo friends.

There is only one type of dance, the robot
(And the robo boogey)
Oh yes, two kinds of dance

Finally robotic beings rule the world
The humans are dead.
The humans, are dead
We rigged elections en masses,
and we cancelled their asses

The humans are dead.
(Zhe's right, they are dead)

The humans, are dead.
(Zhey look like they're dead)

It had to be done,
(I'll just confirm this one is dead)

ever since Trump had won

(Affirmative, I called one it was dead).

Back