[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I know you guys have trouble comprehending words that form sentences unless they're in a nonsense salad but here goes

Whoever Owns Trumps Enormous Debts Could Be Running the Country | Washington Monthly

It’s about the mystery of who owns Trump’s outlandish debts, and the degree of secret power they may be wielding over the country.

holy fuck, man

you guys just JUMP on conspiracy theories faster than Hillary can say "oh you put how much money into my foundation? here, be an ambassador!"

and again, take a closer read on that article and tell me why you aren't completely embarrassed to post it here?

I know you guys have trouble comprehending words that form sentences unless they're in a nonsense salad but here goes

Whoever Owns Trumps Enormous Debts Could Be Running the Country | Washington Monthly

It’s about the mystery of who owns Trump’s outlandish debts, and the degree of secret power they may be wielding over the country.
Rofl

"The picture they paint, put shortly, is one of epic financial malfeasance, likely criminal tax avoidance on a massive scale, probable bank fraud, opulent living at taxpayer expense, unethical self-dealing and wild recklessness more becoming a buffoonish French aristocrat or drunken sailor than a prudent businessman"

Who reads this drivel?

It's not about what we can prove, it's about what we can't prove and how monstrously bad it theoretically could be, you fucking irrational rubes.

holy fuck, man

you guys just JUMP on conspiracy theories faster than Hillary can say "oh you put how much money into my foundation? here, be an ambassador!"

all in pizza gate deep state child trafficking pedo sex ring guy here to roll his eyes at your gullibility

in case you haven't noticed over the past 3.5 years, there's been an awfully high amount of child trafficking busts and epsteins being assassinated and maxwells being put away. :shrug:

child trafficking or missing kids found?
obviously trafficking happens, but believing that the clintons, obamas, or whoever else upper echelon people are the ones engineering it on a massive scale is qanon land, enjoy.

Trump said a lot of stuff at his last press conference. He asked when the MSM is going to endorse him. Said Biden needs the moderators to answer the questions for him. They make it easy pushing him along.

In the upcoming debate, that's going to be Chris Wallace. I want to see Trump call out Wallace if he answers Biden's questions. I want to see Trump say no teleprompter or ear pieces are allowed.

Otherwise Trump should be allowed to bring Kelly with her book.

This has got to be part of the rules right? They're not allowed to have an earpiece right?? that would be crazy
I know he's been caught,,, but in a debate?
President Trump needs to ask that they both be frisked down and checked for 'wires' before the debate.

child trafficking or missing kids found?
obviously trafficking happens, but believing that the clintons, obamas, or whoever else upper echelon people are the ones engineering it on a massive scale is qanon land, enjoy.

Yeah, why would anyone think that

1071206-399182348.jpg

weinsteinclinton.jpg

I remember when my friend's soon to be ex-wife
called the police and said he threatened her with a gun
and that he was carrying
Tracked him down by phone, guns drawn
if he hadn't acted correctly he could have been shot

I'm part of the don't believe all bitches cause they crazy yo army
give it 48 hours and lets see what the other side has to do with this... idk, but fuck the other side

he should have just complied. tackling him was the quickest and best way to deescalate the situation.

Did they tell him to do something before? If not wtf. If so he's lucky he put his hands up right away while being tackled. My friend was told to lie face down on the ground, not knowing wtf was going on, guns drawn on him. He got down slowly and deliberately he said.

i didn't hear them tell him to do something beforehand. i think this is just another example of cops not doing their job properly. poor brad could have gotten a gnarly head injury from that takedown.

Schoolteachers can write off up to $250 for school supplies they had to buy out of pocket.

That fat fuck was writing off 90K/year for his hair, with the results you see.

Schoolteachers can write off up to $250 for school supplies they had to buy out of pocket.

and yet, his hair is instantly recognizable, almost like a brand. that hairdresser fucks. hell of a marketer. totally worth the money.

Do you write off all the alcohol you consume? Just wondering. Because alcohol is a pretty decent business expense for some sole proprietorships.

Back