[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

zBG72AY.png

iu

this why we have to wear masks on our penis'

these seamen gonna get us the covids

:cheers:

Say his name 3 times. Soros, Soros, Soros.

they know what happened to glenn becks show (guy was always a loon)

omg where my sponsors go?

omg why am i being cancelled despite good ratings?

i just circled soros name and Saul Alinsky several dozen times a day

proxy-image

proxy-image

i feel like i am really getting somewhere with this communism topic

Glenn Beck under fire over George Soros comments

November 16, 2010

what do you mean i am a nazi, nazi, nazi?

i had no idea that every round glasses wearing "marxist intellectual" is actually jewish? always have been since the end of the French Revolution.

what do you mean i have to start my own network now????

:lol:

and here is a not so woke TYT making fun of his spelling

)))like that was the issues here(((

Last edited:
i can't begin to tell you how many times i have been at the check out line and some random person just blood spattered my entire face like an angry horned toad lizard.

complicated surgery/tooth extraction and standing in line are analogous vanster-skipp are telling us

Yeah last time I went shopping I was in the coffee section when someone sneezed directly into my open chest cavity. pissed me off.

Yeah last time I went shopping I was in the coffee section when someone sneezed directly into my open chest cavity. pissed me off.

:lol:

i hate it when that happens

i try to catch other peoples sneezes with an open mouth whenever i go into public. especially during flu season.

that's why i have to wear a mask i guess

i just have to listen to the experts i am told

WHO: There is no need for healthy people to wear face masks - Business Insider

Face masks: WHO stands by recommendation to not wear them if you are not sick or not caring for someone who is sick - CNN

WHO Changes Stance, Says Public Should Wear Masks

just waiting for them to figure their own minds out i guess

WHO says

no need to wear a mask if you are healthy only if you are sick

also WHO says

sick people shouldn't wear a mask because it can cause breathing issues/problems

also WHO says

wear a mask, no exceptions, or you will die

but also it's no big deal still u know

I mean I am glad Skipp and Vanster got it all figured out for us though

that's all that really matters to me

I wonder who will be feeding Biden lines during the debate..
He probably will wear a mask the entire time and possibly have a little speaker mounted inside. Then all he has to do is hear "JOE MOVE MOUTH"
TKYDn3t.png

i guess masks work during medical procedures but not while shopping.

It's an EXACT comparison.

So you're saying that a surgical mask is the same as Joe blow wearing his 10cent cloth mask? Please do elaborate on How exactly is it the same as a surgical mask that's
  • Is made to an industry standard
  • In a sterile environment
  • with reduced temperatures to inhibit bacterial growth
  • with skilled personnel trained to prevent contamination of surgical sites and their equipment
  • dressed head to toe in sterile clothing
  • that disinfect equipment via Autoclaving and harsh chemicals
  • in a room that has filtered air flow to prevent failure of the surgical mask's filtering properties

And even with all those advantages surgical masks have we still have 157,500 Surgical site infections in 2019 according to this report from the CDC
https://www.cdc.gov/nhsn/pdfs/training/2019/ssi-508.pdf

So get the fuck out of here with this bullshit. Having your primary infection defeating organ (skin) being rendered incapable of protecting the vital organs via surgery and the steps hospitals take to reduce bacterial surgical site infections is in no way, shape, or form the same as simply applying a non-face-conforming non-standardized cloth face covering worn by the untrained masses constantly adjusting and touching their cloth face covering or face bypassing the cloth face covering's "filtration" properties. Meanwhile no-one is wearing eye goggles to prevent the virus from entering the eye's mucous membrane.

WHO says

no need to wear a mask if you are healthy only if you are sick

also WHO says

sick people shouldn't wear a mask because it can cause breathing issues/problems

also WHO says

wear a mask, no exceptions, or you will die

but also it's no big deal still u know

I mean I am glad Skipp and Vanster got it all figured out for us though

that's all that really matters to me

It sure is hard keeping up with all the new advancements in SCIENCE!!!
It's like it's rapidly changing daily.

Back