[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I love how people like midget say that people who don't accept science are dumb, then tell them that they should ignore it when science states there are 2 sexes. Instead, they should be more empathetic of people who, on their own with no empirical evidence, assign themselves one of the 68 different sexes.

Science (when it works for my argument)!

can you find a single instance of the midget complaining about the science of 2 sexes? i don't recall him ever reeeing over that. you got a quote or proof?

honestly it seems like you just want him to have that opinion, so you can take the position that everything else he says must be equally asinine and wrong.

my favourite is when the anti mask people think back to any dental work or surgeries they might have had and wonder what's with all these mask wearing freedom haters?

til buying fruit is no different than someone leaning over inches from your face while their hands are in your mouth.

my favourite is when the anti mask people think back to any dental work or surgeries they might have had and wonder what's with all these mask wearing freedom haters?

Maybe because they are literally physically inside you doing a procedure where infection is more common that being outside of a clinic or hospital? Let's also skip the fact people are in those places because they are having a procedure or already sick?

vanstard agrees so he must be in his place.

yes, someone being nose to nose with you for hours is totally the same as being in a 40,000 square ft grocery store with maybe 50 people

can you find a single instance of the midget complaining about the science of 2 sexes? i don't recall him ever reeeing over that. you got a quote or proof?

honestly it seems like you just want him to have that opinion, so you can take the position that everything else he says must be equally asinine and wrong.

scientific proof that there are more than two sexes

zBG72AY.png

at the same time inside the same person

we just needed the missing link u now

Ei7wsqSWAAE9UKZ

congrats on the "surgery"

Last edited:
my personal favorite is when the brainwashed cultists play the “if you dont like mask laws you must be anti-vaccine” card.

then they argue that it is their body their right about abortion

and that if you don't have complete control over your body you don't have control/say over anything at all

but also that the government can inject whatever they want inside you any time they say so

then i tell them if they have that kind of blind faith go to take the russian covid vaccine and they lose their minds screaming RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I mean about the only consistency we have left in this world is inconsistency from broken and intentionally dishonest people

even if they don't know it yet

yes, someone being nose to nose with you for hours is totally the same as being in a 40,000 square ft grocery store with maybe 50 people

i can't begin to tell you how many times i have been at the check out line and some random person just blood spattered my entire face like an angry horned toad lizard.

complicated surgery/tooth extraction and standing in line are analogous vanster-skipp are telling us

Last edited:
Back