[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

:kiss:

rmAT5Ha.jpg

i'm guessing these are fires set by peaceful protesters?

Isn't vote buying illegal in the united states?

Why yes... yes it is...

KRS § 117.030 (2) provides that the State Board of Elections shall provide for the conspicuous placement of signs at all precinct polling places, which shall state that vote buying and selling are illegal and shall state the penalties for such acts.

18 U.S. Code § 597.

Expenditures to influence voting

Whoever makes or offers to make an expenditure to any person, either to vote or withhold his vote, or to vote for or against any candidate; and

Whoever solicits, accepts, or receives any such expenditure in consideration of his vote or the withholding of his vote—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both; and if the violation was willful, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.

18 U.S. Code 597 - Expenditures to influence voting | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

The irony of paying off a felon's expenses so they can vote illegally, thus turning them back into felons again...

Well technically he's not buying their vote. He's paying off their fines and HOPING they vote democrat.

I wonder if its settled in on the SJW crowd yet that the uber rich believes that most all felons are democrats....nah might take a bit

It isn't a coincidence that the people who are defending these semantics and the same people who also argue for changing the laws on Voter-ID, Ballot Harvesting, Mail-In voting and other means of undermining the integrity of the election system.

Of course the fox supports hobbling the dog guarding the hen house.

[gifv]https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1309131165446672386/pu/vid/640x360/bSHg1iKwmowFKoHY.mp4?tag=10[/gifv]

lmfao :rofl:

sound on

It's not like any of President Trump supporters are there
No one on our side is really honoring that bitch
and there to cry over her.

Glad they dishonored her memory.

Do not take on debt, and live below your means.

Paid off my mortgage in 2006. The next house I bought I paid ca$h and rent the other one out. The rent I receive pays all my housing expenses. Basically, 70% of my working income has gone to savings and investment for 14 years. This is all besides what I inherited when my mom passed away 5 years ago. Oh yeah, I have -0- debt.

Imagine being so self-absorbed as to be unable to look past your agenda to maintain your decorum in the interests of customary civility at a funeral, out of respect for the person in the casket.

If Trump didn't represent the Office of the President by not showing up to pay respects... they'd still boo him and hurl accusations.

But of course it's funny... because "orange man bad" and it was never about honoring RBG in the first place. She was just a means to an end for many now displaying Crocodile tears at her passing.

i thought customary civility was something 2-faced politicians do and we love people that don't play that game and tell it like it is

the best part about the trump presidency is nothing matters anymore, it's all fair game now

burn some cop cars, say whatever you want, get into street brawls it's anything goes

the norms are dead jim

Last edited:
Back