[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

All during an election year. Those voters who were on the fence have now seen for themselves who the real bad guys/gals are. Were Trump supporters torching cities? No. Biden supporters did, and every one saw for themselves. CNN and MSDNC made sure they saw.

So in reality we are not the lefts greatest enemy. The lefts greatest enemy is themselves. Instead of fucking them up, like we could have, we let them fuck themselves up. Them niggas got out thought, but let them keep thinking they are smarter than we are. How's that been working out for em so far?

Last edited:
"Some people just want to see the world burn." That's why I'm voting for Trump.

Pence Aide Olivia Troye: Trump Has Disregard for Human Life

Funny shit.

To say Trump has disregard for human life is not to say he is willing to make cold decisions for the sake of a greater good, though. Troye is saying the president literally does not care about American deaths except insofar as it affects his own political standing. "The truth is, he doesn’t actually care about anyone else other than himself,” she says.

The left rinse repeats that Trump's ego is going to get us into trouble/wars...
They continually do shit that pushes the edge to get him to over-react and he just keeps being patient presidential and they're losing their minds.

Check out how horrible he is here...yep, this is this Pence aides' example of why President Trump is a bad bad person...

Earlier this week, Trump was asked if he was concerned about coronavirus spreading at his indoor rally in Las Vegas, which featured a packed crowd mostly not wearing masks. “I’m on a stage and it’s very far away,” Trump replied. “And so I’m not at all concerned.” The safety of the crowd seemed not even to enter into his mind as a consideration...

That's fucking it?! They built the article around that??

Props to DJT for not using the "war" trick at election time.
Too many times the USA has magically had a war start up prior to re-election.
Donald isn't playing that card and it is refreshing.

I still cant stop getting random boners thinking how fucking hilarious it was for princeton to virtue signal and self flagellate by declaring they are racist then the dept of education saying shit dudes ur violating civil rights so say bye to funding :lol::lol:

Democrats did this to themselves when they changed the rules from 60 to 51.

Reap what you sow.

Also when the Senate appoints a new Justice, which they will, probably in record time, the riots will just push more people towards Trump.

November is going to be a month to remember.

Vanster, are you moving to Canada or Mexico?

He could live in a teepee outside my patio if he wanted.

he cant come inside though i wouldnt stomach the smell of vodka, cigarettes and body odor lingering. plus my gf is pretty tiny if he was to attempt to kick her ass im sure any pressure to her neck may pop her head off and despite free healthcare i wouldnt want that to be her fate.

cJTqu5X.png

Is CNN gonna say anything about the lack of masks and social distancing as thousands group up outside the supreme court?

government blocks people from working but this is cool

Back