[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Who is the leader? Who makes the plan, particularly in times of crisis? The buck passing going on is staggering.

Who is where's leader?

Trump isn't your President Remember :ftard:

I mean almost half the total COVID cases in this nation :flag: come from New York at the moment.

What was their leadership doing exactly? Besides screaming racism, that there should be no borders, no walls, no USA at all and actively fighting the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT in regards to Sanctuary City status and ICE (or anything else that Trump has ever done).

Lets check in on their response leading up to THEIR issue shall we?

starting with the bottom of this turd toilet electorate and working our way up it and out of it...........

Mark D. Levine on Twitter:

In powerful show of defiance of #coronavirus scare, huge crowds gathering in NYC's Chinatown for ceremony ahead of annual #LunarNewYear parade. Chants of "be strong Wuhan!"

If you are staying away, you are missing out!

who this guy?

Chair of New York City Council health committee.
Representing District 7, Uptown Manhattan (Washington Heights, West Harlem, UWS).

Oh yeah......

then we have this dumb bitch

ET0Xl9JXsAECpPX

she was my personal favorite

NYC “Health Commissioner” Oxiris Barbot on Feb. 7th: “We’re telling New Yorkers, go about your lives, take the subway, go out, enjoy life”

Oxiris Barbot on Feb. 7th:

Barbot on Feb. 2nd: "There is no reason not to take the subway, not to take the bus, not to go out to your favorite restaurant, and certainly not to miss the parade next Sunday.” (via FNC)

Barbot on Feb. 2nd:

Then we work our way up to De Blasio himself

De Blasio on Feb 10th: “We want to encourage” NYers going out. "If you’re under 50 & you’re healthy, which is most NYers, there’s very little threat here. This disease, even if you were to get it, basically acts like a common cold or flu. And transmission is not that easy."

De Blasio on Feb 10th:

I mean :clap: job well done......now this is TRUE BLUE leadership

EUMAPCqUMAEbi4R

GREAT JOB CHUCKY.......GREAT JOB HERE as well you fucking JEW

I mean at some point you have to own your own actions and choices.

Just like when fags have degenerate unprotected butt sex and get AIDS

speaking of NEW YORK BUG CHASERS

EUONFLwWAAEuM9L

EUONaRfWAAIZtFn

WE can't save you from yourselves.......we don't have that power

and besides you say we should have listened to the experts

EUL8h5xUcAA-etJ

EUFPZuWVAAIOZ1_

and we did.......and paid the price for that as you apparently beg for more

enjoy not being able to go outside now though

as Trump hopefully over reacts to the issues you caused, in your own cities, in your metropolitan rat life regions and makes all shitty life a living hell for you since you couldn't do the right thing and will never do the right thing (for yourself or our nation) without him (in fact the exact opposite)

Joop:lies:

Last edited:
This is just like the black mayor in New Orleans

who is suffering from Big City bug chasers infecting her area like Palm Beach underwent after Spring Break.

You knew what this was.......where this was going

but you didn't care because your local hotels and tourism industry loves the money (this is who and what you actually work for). You didn't want to shut down Mardi Gras and continued to promote it even though you knew the risks. Now that it is over, the event is over, the money is gone, you want to cry like a little bitch and act like you are the victim. That this isn't the end result of bad health choices and literally pimping your area out to non-natives/tourists/foreigners in hopes of them dropping crumbs for you to feast off of for the rest of the year.

That's where I have issue with Trump tbh, he cared more about the GDP hit than our nation. He didn't want to shut off flights from China, but eventually did, at least in theory, because it was going to hurt his big trade deal discussions and make us lose money during Chinese New Year. Where those disgusting bat/rat/ant eater bastards keep getting caught doing this all over the world

Strucker ðŸ¦*🇮🇱 on Twitter:

There is 12 videos I promise nobody will ever show you on the alleged News.

I almost feel like they were told to spread this around like litle carrier monkeys knowing damn well that border enforcement, any enforcement, regarding illegals or immigrants is our true Achilles heel.

Last edited:
Tele drops a nuke. Dimm shills will ignore it and scream BUT DRUMPF!!!

MUH RACISM

MUH BORDERS

They cry out in pain at Trump even though Bernie said in last debate he wouldn't shut off border (like even Trader Trudeau and New Zealand lesbian PM did) no matter how bad COVID-19 crisis became.

Who the hell are these people to criticize Trump for partial action and his failures?

this is like saying we don't need hoses to put out these fires or new fire barriers

just more fire detectors Skip of airplane water drop not = rain fame screams in every other thread

jesus christ i hate liberals

good thing I get to watch them get the big government they always dreamed for

Trump is going to hopefully ruin their lives as fast as they work at and try to ruin ours

Last edited:
Trump SHOULD'VE been a gift to the Dems but they're too fucking partisan and stupid to take advantage of it. Seriously how fucking easy is it to butter up a narcissist who loves praise and attention? And they can't fucking do it. Inept. On every level. All of them.

Summed up fairly nicely. Trump is an idiot. Luckily for him, the dems are even bigger idiots.

I mean we ask for border enforcement

and instead the Western world says nahh we can't do that sorry

but we can make sure we track millions of your phones

and make it illegal for you to leave your home, even go in your own backyard, or try to travel a few miles away from your homes for a walk

COVID-19 order lack of compliance leads Chicago Mayor Lightfoot to threaten to shut parks, lakefront

this is where I would make fun of the UK but we have already become them in most major cities (where we are going to have to become even more draconian and faster)

Derbyshire Police on Twitter:

they chase you for driving out to the middle of nowhere to take a walk

Some number plates were coming back to keepers in #Sheffield, so we know that people are travelling to visit these areas. Daily exercise should be taken locally to your home. Under government guidance all travel is limited to essential travel only.

while this is their official narrative guideline

EUE-QgxWkAMnWK8

:rofl:

Bullshit. Who passed legislation?

Keep up the partisan nonsense tho it's working out great. Instead of demanding the opposition to meet with the president and have constructive discussions you partisan morons keep hurling shit.

Congrats.

Who is where's leader?

Trump isn't your President Remember :ftard:

I mean almost half the total COVID cases in this nation :flag: come from New York at the moment.

What was their leadership doing exactly? Besides screaming racism, that there should be no borders, no walls, no USA at all and actively fighting the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT in regards to Sanctuary City status and ICE (or anything else that Trump has ever done).

Lets check in on their response leading up to THEIR issue shall we?

starting with the bottom of this turd toilet electorate and working our way up it and out of it...........

Mark D. Levine on Twitter:

who this guy?

Oh yeah......

then we have this dumb bitch

ET0Xl9JXsAECpPX

she was my personal favorite

Oxiris Barbot on Feb. 7th:

Barbot on Feb. 2nd:

Then we work our way up to De Blasio himself

De Blasio on Feb 10th:

I mean :clap: job well done......now this is TRUE BLUE leadership

EUMAPCqUMAEbi4R

GREAT JOB CHUCKY.......GREAT JOB HERE as well you fucking JEW

I mean at some point you have to own your own actions and choices.

Just like when fags have degenerate unprotected butt sex and get AIDS

speaking of NEW YORK BUG CHASERS

EUONFLwWAAEuM9L

EUONaRfWAAIZtFn

WE can't save you from yourselves.......we don't have that power

and besides you say we should have listened to the experts

EUL8h5xUcAA-etJ

EUFPZuWVAAIOZ1_

and we did.......and paid the price for that as you apparently beg for more

enjoy not being able to go outside now though

as Trump hopefully over reacts to the issues you caused, in your own cities, in your metropolitan rat life regions and makes all shitty life a living hell for you since you couldn't do the right thing and will never do the right thing (for yourself or our nation) without him (in fact the exact opposite)

Joop:lies:

I've never said Trump wasn't my president. He clearly is.

As for the rest of your screed about who was doing what when, I'll just leave this here.

Coronavirus aid from U.S. groups arrives in China | ShareAmerica

Summed up fairly nicely. Trump is an idiot. Luckily for him, the dems are even bigger idiots.

if only screaming racism at everything and having abnormal self hatred levels was a cure for something

EUGMDW0UMAAniKW

we would be the healthiest nation on the planet (not most mentally and soon to be physically ill)

NY State Sen. John Liu on Feb. 2nd: “There's no need to panic and to avoid activities that we always do as New Yorkers. We are hardy people. As an Asian-American, I’ve been disturbed if not outright appalled by some of the comments or gestures that I have seen." (via FNC)

NY State Sen. John Liu on Feb. 2nd:

literally plugging the hug a caughing chinese person line like Italy did

Last edited:
never forget that these are the people now trying to lecture others

EUHiM6SUcAAvKoP

EUHiN3_U4AIdG2T

now swear to have all the answers

EUHTyZvU0AEmmKx

EUHTyvrUcAAJl8e

fuck off Tripler6's........the internet never forgets your bullshit

Back