[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

non voluntary lock downs arnt even working. THey will literally have to do martial law then all the people who were ignoring it will scream about how its bullshit.

I don't know how many times I have to repeat this. We have liberals like cael and ascotia recommending that we emulate countries like China and Singapore, who are doing mass electronic surveillance, more extensive travel bans, and militaristic quarantines. Meanwhile, other liberals are criticizing the modest measures that were taken or being considered. (e.g. NY governor said a quarantine from Trump isn't legal)

Cuomo on possible NY quarantine: 'I don't think it's legal' - CNNPolitics

Colorado Springs Gazette: Travel bans are not 'racist xenophobia' | Colorado Editorials | coloradopolitics.com

Last edited:
If only your leaders weren't useless fucking turds

They couldve sat down together to formulate a proper plan.

But they prefer to sow division instead. Cuz elections.

If only your leaders weren't useless fucking turds

They couldve sat down together to formulate a proper plan.

But they prefer to sow division instead. Cuz elections.

Who is the leader? Who makes the plan, particularly in times of crisis? The buck passing going on is staggering.

Who is the leader? Who makes the plan, particularly in times of crisis? The buck passing going on is staggering.
Bullshit. Who passed legislation?

Keep up the partisan nonsense tho it's working out great. Instead of demanding the opposition to meet with the president and have constructive discussions you partisan morons keep hurling shit.

Congrats.

As far as I can see that massive clusterfuck is also occurring across pretty much every country on this planet, especially European countries.

What part of that specifically are you blaming on Trump?

Did he infect Boris Johnson, Prince Charles & Tom Hanks?

I don't know how many times I have to repeat this. We have liberals like cael and ascotia recommending that we emulate countries like China and Singapore, who are doing mass electronic surveillance, more extensive travel bans, and militaristic quarantines. Meanwhile, other liberals are criticizing the modest measures that were taken or being considered. (e.g. NY mayor said a quarantine from Trump isn't legal)

Cuomo on possible NY quarantine: 'I don't think it's legal' - CNNPolitics

Colorado Springs Gazette: Travel bans are not 'racist xenophobia' | Colorado Editorials | coloradopolitics.com

Post ignored by the leftist.

In addition to Congress, there are also state governors. In fact, I posted a link earlier about the NY governor disputing what the US president can do.

:bye:
Bullshit. Who passed legislation?

Keep up the partisan nonsense tho it's working out great. Instead of demanding the opposition to meet with the president and have constructive discussions you partisan morons keep hurling shit.

Congrats.

First, they could pass anything, but it still has to be signed by the president. Second, there are many powers invested solely in the president, particularly those meant for times of crisis. Third, the officials in charge of managing various aspects of the response were appointed by and report to the president, serving at his pleasure and direction.

This is not partisanship. Chalking criticism up to partisanship means either you think a good job is being done, or it is a cop out to excuse what you know has been a poor, tardy, chaotic response. Which one?

But I typed that with my mouth closed because I'm not a mouth-breathing Trumptard.

Also how the fuck even with your limited imagination and education does someone need to live in America to observe the massive clusterfuck that's currently unfolding? Or is it all fake news and TDS :rolleyes:

-- fails to comprehend super common figure of speech

-- claims person who used super common figure of speech has limited imagination and education

:cool:

:bye:

First, they could pass anything, but it still has to be signed by the president. Second, there are many powers invested solely in the president, particularly those meant for times of crisis. Third, the officials in charge of managing various aspects of the response were appointed by and report to the president, serving at his pleasure and direction.

This is not partisanship. Chalking criticism up to partisanship means either you think a good job is being done, or it is a cop out to excuse what you know has been a poor, tardy, chaotic response. Which one?
Look at this fucking partisan turd lol

500 senators and congressmen, 50 state govs with their own branches....

BUT DRUMPF!!! Yeah bro maybe DRUMPF couldve used some help instead of constant badgering and opposition..... but fuck teamwork. HE'S NOT ON MUHH SIDE

lol amram is pretending like trump isn't a narcissist who only listens to himself
who knew trump was so good at virology, doctors were astonished, where did he learn it all?

lol amram is pretending like trump isn't a narcissist who only listens to himself
who knew trump was so good at virology, doctors were astonished, where did he learn it all?
Trump SHOULD'VE been a gift to the Dems but they're too fucking partisan and stupid to take advantage of it. Seriously how fucking easy is it to butter up a narcissist who loves praise and attention? And they can't fucking do it. Inept. On every level. All of them.

Back