[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Maher goes against the liberal grain when it comes to offensive jokes and Islam. I think that's why the interview was softer than usual.

Later on when they were sitting with other guests, Maher teamed up pretty quickly and was a douche.

The one on one was shorter than usual, I don't think Maher was really interested in debating with Milo, he just wanted to have him on to say he gives everyone a chance and will talk to anyone.

The panel session was a joke, "fuck off, fuck you". The tools of the outclassed.

The "welfare state" (in America? rofl) is made up of multiple elements. The military is one single bloc. The military is, to any sensible person, without a doubt the single biggest expenditure in the US budget. Libertarians are known to have low IQs, though...

:rofl:

total_spending_pie,__2015_enacted.png

Chew on that.

:)

Iv'e been chewing bro, perhaps you need to do more work into analyzing information that doesn't fit your narrative? Absent was correct, of non discretionary spending the military takes OVER HALF. It's interesting to note that a poster from Finland understands your Federales budget better than you. How fucking sad is that? :ugh:

But this often happens to ideologues - they harp on the same old worn out and tired themes that they are cognitively dissonant to information at odds with their sad world view, and the small potatoes perspective this fosters.

From your own site: https://www.nationalpriorities.org/campaigns/military-spending-united-states/

discretionary_spending_pie%2C_2015_enacted.png

But let's assign costs incurred on behalf of the military - to the military:
Military 54%
VA - 6%
Gov't - 1.5% (if the military is about 25% of total budget then 25% of Gov't costs should be assigned to the military)
International Affairs - 2% ( I conservatively assigned just half)
Science - 3% (I'm assigning all of this to the military)
-----------------
66.5%

This compares to: Social security, unemployment and labour - 3%
Yet it's this expenditure that you are concerned with and post about endlessly - well that and ur ECO 101 "let the market place rule" bs.

Two thirds of discretionalry spending goes to the military. Two fucking thirds.

Though you've laughed at absent, perhaps the joke is on you? I wish you well in joining absent and other foreigners in understanding your Federal budget.

Have a good day little -SS- and please consider validating my friendsie request soon lols it's really important bro.

Originally Posted by absent
The "welfare state" (in America? rofl) is made up of multiple elements. The military is one single bloc. The military is, to any sensible person, without a doubt the single biggest expenditure in the US budget. Libertarians are known to have low IQs, though...

Iv'e been chewing bro, perhaps you need to do more work into analyzing information that doesn't fit your narrative? Absent was correct, of non discretionary spending the military takes OVER HALF. It's interesting to note that a poster from Finland understands your Federales budget better than you. How fucking sad is that? :ugh:

But this often happens to ideologues - they harp on the same old worn out and tired themes that they are cognitively dissonant to information at odds with their sad world view, and the small potatoes perspective this fosters.

Two thirds of discretionalry spending goes to the military. Two fucking thirds.

Though you've laughed at absent, perhaps the joke is on you? I wish you well in joining absent and other foreigners in understanding your Federal budget.

Have a good day little -SS- and please consider validating my friendsie request soon lols it's really important bro.

:rofl:

Effort post and you still dont comprehend what absent posted despite quoting him. Go read it as many times as it takes, I even helped you out above. It will eventually sink in. There's a reason why he abandoned ship... and now you are taking up for him? lol awesome.

Bonus:
o, and 'absent', before you try to weasel out by playing semantics on 'bloc', see table 3.

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/mts0916.pdf

What's that number for outlays?

Say it.

Look, I know your tender feelings have been crushed by me several times, but you're gonna have to get over it... and get used to it.

fatcuckdutch doin wat dafuq him no how 2 best
cuckin dafuq out n puttin dem lil fatsausagefingers 2 use like a marathon 2day 4 da sausfings lmao smdh :jester:

you are out of your element you fucking twat

stick to neg repping me you little bitch

sure, I wasnt ever down in the gutter with you

and it's not my fault you are simple and thin skinned, that's your problem. maybe your magic shoes can help you run away from that

you can tell me "owned" too, it might calm your rage

MAGA, one step at a time.

Trump budget could ax arts, public broadcasting, anti-drug office: report

The White House is considering eliminating funding for arts, public broadcasting and legal services to cut domestic spending, according to the New York Times.

The Times reported late Friday that it obtained an internal Office of Management and Budget (OMB) memo containing a “hit list” of programs that could be axed.

Reportedly on the list: the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, Americorps, the National Endowments for the Arts and the Humanities, the White House’s Office of National Drug Control Policy and the Export-Import Bank, among others.

Cutting the programs listed on the memo would save about $2.5 billion, the Times reported. The Congressional Budget Office projects that the government will spend $4 trillion in 2017.
[.....]

Can anyone disagree with this and why? The arts are no longer arts at all and instead, are nothing more than literal shit stacked together to make a political statement. Modern Art is a total fucking joke.

PBS - i will miss watching frontline but i am sure they will be picked up by one of the progressive stations to push even more progressive shit. NPR is a total joke.

The Export Bank is a start. however, the big crush would be if Trump could first kill the Exchange Stabilization Fund and then target the FED. The removal of those two banks would lay the ground work for the people to be free. Trump would die before he could get the first sentence written on the paper.

Collectively, its not a lot of money but, its a start.

$2.5B is peanuts, but you gotta start somewhere.

He can't do much without OMB and going through Congress.

So we pay a guy to paint so he can then sell his painting for money.

Yea, pretty sure we can axe that.

We pay dudes to go plant corn so they can then sell their corn for money.

We pay dudes to go drill for oil so they can then sell their oil for money.

We pay dudes to make air conditioners in Indiana so they can then sell their air conditioners for money.

We pay...

Back