[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

18jzvhhsm3f41.1.png

So, President Trump gave the Dims a copy of his speech before the SOTU. I saw Nancy looking at it like she was trying to find where he was and listening to him and shaking her head...

Do you think he gave them a partial or incorrect speech, maybe added to what was there and embellished shit she was not aware was coming in the speech? Through off the dims 'coordinated' protests, which made them look unorganized? They didn't know whether to clap, sit down, shout out, or look glum...

Trump may not win the black vote but they won't come out for Pete or Bernie. Voter apathy going to be a big problem for the Dems. Virginia could go back to swing state because of Gov Blackface pissing everyone off too.

there is no way blacks are going to come out and vote for a gay white man. I cant see that happening.

November is going to be entertaining to watch no matter how it goes

The version I watched on youtube had an inset in the lower left corner with views of the faces of people watching from a crowd. It was hilarious.

Last edited:
there is no way blacks are going to come out and vote for a gay white man. I cant see that happening.

November is going to be entertaining to watch no matter how it goes

That's why buttigieg winning iowa is the same as Biden winning iowa

I found the real time reaction vid lol - looks like a bunch of CA crybabies at their studio in LA or something...

Last edited:
The orange Cheeto man broke Nancy. Not even sure now that after trump’s term of the Democrats could even have a chance then, maybe it’ll be like 20years of good behavior before anyone trusts them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Report: Illegal immigrants cost taxpayers $6.5K a year each

Illegal immigrants in growing numbers are flooding into so-called sanctuary cities and states where they are consuming up to $6,500 in taxpayer-funded services, according to a new review of costs in 10 small states.

The surge is having an outsized effect on smaller states and is cutting funds for services to veterans, children, and disabled Americans, according to the report provided exclusively to Secrets from the Federation for American Immigration Reform.

The report said illegal immigration costs the 10 states $454 million. “To put that figure into context, that $454 million expenditure is more than 200 times what the state of Montana budgets for its entire Veterans Affairs program, and it is 2.5 times the total sum that West Virginia invests in its state university,” said the report.

And, it added, illegal immigrants cost between $4,000 and $6,500 annually above any tax benefit they provide.

The report comes on the heels of a key U.S. Supreme Court decision to let the Trump administration block entry to immigrants who are likely to burden taxpayers.

Back