[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

TBF Danno, I didn't realize you were talking about the youtube vid. My bad

No problem. I'm not mad. I'm just like... "what?" I end up making "go away" faces when I see people adore celebrities/politicians like that.

I was making the same comparison to Ellen Degeneres audience. She had Stern on last month or so who used to be sexist pig #1 in the country but now he has a help book and her shitty audience thinks he is a darling cause Ellen says so.

No problem. I'm not mad. I'm just like... "what?" I end up making "go away" faces when I see people adore celebrities/politicians like that.

I was making the same comparison to Ellen Degeneres audience. She had Stern on last month or so who used to be sexist pig #1 in the country but now he has a help book and her shitty audience thinks he is a darling cause Ellen says so.

We have too much group think and not enough critical thinking.

hopefully this is the death knell of the iowa caucuses

being locked in a high school gym for hours with a bunch of geriatric midwesterners is my definition of a field trip to hell

172,000 votes in 2016 Iowa caucus.

Jfc how long does this take to do? Get 344 people and count 500 votes per.

A high school class could pull this off better than this clown show DNC party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it takes time to cheat boinie out of the caucus

lol

j5lk6w96txe41.png

still not tired of winning :lol:

trump/putin/pence 2020

Thats not how caucus works d00d

But yeah they could have easily avoided this

it's 2020 and being locked in a high school gym w/ midwestern boomers is the best system we can come up with for the primary

UBAEQ6R.png

i can't wait till all the old people are gone

sure is quiet in here this morning

it sure is.......:rofl:

the problem with leftists is that they require group think and a hive mind consensus on a topic to be able to have an opinion. to be able to post.

and as SuperTrap has pointed out even the most left of left sources are scattered and dysfunctional and dishonest as their fixed bullshit election was last night.

I mean what a show that was........

Now they have to regroup and figure out how to blame both Trump and Russian bots for them being allowed any kind of control or oversight over their own obviously fixed coin toss + private firm based app based election (that the highest paid contributor somehow won).

I can't wait for Bloomberg to run.......going to be pure gas for the fire.

They have no integrity or ability without huge chunks of money being shoved in their face.......when Bloomberg decides to land from the LA/NY flyover zone with his billion dollar shekels is when the true chaos begins.

Until then I think they are trying to keep any single candidate, especially one that isn't "spreading the wealth", from running away with it all and in regards to that JOB WELL DONE.

Last edited:

I am with you there.

I like Trump only to mock and make fun of the left......to drive them more insane in hopes of actually breaking them (so they can rebuild into an actual person)

I despise them more than anyone else on this planet and would put a festering bag of dogshit on the stage if I thought it could agitate them the way they get under my skin.

other than that the guy leaves more than a lot to be desired as both a President and a person.

This is how I see modern day TPUSA Conservatism (by brand behind Trump) vs. the Radical Left (that supports say Bernie or anyone else in the DNC other than Tulsi)

Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter:

this is what I feel like when one side is avidly against the other side and over supports their own flavor of idiocy

this is what I can't help but feel like the differences are between

I mean gg lady maga against Nosferatjew

I guess ::minibarf::

Last edited:
with any luck first primary will be moved to one of the coastal states

aka bloomberg zones

people are like he can only win in NY and CA

I am like that is all you have to win soon (with most of flyover zone gave up their electoral college votes for a popular vote)

that's all that matters to bloomberg style politics and people

:shrug:

this election is clear......you can vote for Team Zion with Trump/Bibi. You can vote for team Bolshevik with Sanders/AOC.

Or you can combine them and vote for team Zionist Bolshevik BANKERS (Bloomberg Wall Street Billionaire).

I mean WOW i can't wait to see who is going to abuse my tax money for people who openly hate me next.

MUCH EXCITE

Last edited:
Honestly boomers bomb fixes like almost all of our problems. I cant wait for these fuckers to die out already.

We need to wipe out all their pensions and free up real estate for the rest of us. I'm tired of their social media posts too.

Part of the problem is they went with the no-ID idea and instead favored the honor system to keep everyone honest

aka bloomberg zones

people are like he can only win in NY and CA

I am like that is all you have to win soon

that's all that matters to bloomberg style politics and people

:shrug:

this election is clear......you can vote for Team Zion with Trump/Bibi. You can vote for team Bolshevik with Sanders/AOC.

Or you can combine them and vote for team Zionist Bolshevik BANKERS (Bloomberg Wall Street Billionaire).

I mean WOW i can't wait to see who is going to abuse my tax money for people who openly hate me next.

MUCH EXCITE

every team is team zion

Back