[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Wake up to what? Rich people are rich because they know the system. Are you saying he should hire poor failures who can't manage their own shit to manage the government? The 'creationists' is because a large part of the Republican party is religious. You have to cater to them. Putin is because he wanted to have good relations with Russia instead of the same old shit where Russians are the villains for reasons dating back decades. Yo, 1980's called, they want their foreign policy back.

I'll need some time to break this down slowly, since you're clearly a representative of the big fucking problem we all now have.

1) There are not just billionaire self-promoting assholes, and then every other poor downtrodden fucker. There are millions of smart people in between with morals and an understanding of how the world really works.

2) creationists. Errrrrr...well, science, and all that.

3) Russia is not a democracy, and would love to take every available opportunity to fuck your precious constitution in the ass.

Hope that cleared a few things up for ya.

JoMo, having never fired a gun, telling me about Finnish military advantages. :rofl: Thanks bro, good humor.

Who says I've never fired a gun? I've fired several. What does that have to do with recognizing that Finland's military isn't one of the most powerful in the world?

Wake up to what? Rich people are rich because they know the system.

This is pure fantasy. So many other factors go into wealth creation beyond an individuals ability, especially when looking at people with net worth in the hundreds of millions and billions.

Who says I've never fired a gun? I've fired several. What does that have to do with recognizing that Finland's military isn't one of the most powerful in the world?

What qualifications do you have to make that assessment?

I'll need some time to break this down slowly, since you're clearly a representative of the big fucking problem we all now have.

1) There are not just billionaire self-promoting assholes, and then every other poor downtrodden fucker. There are millions of smart people in between with morals and an understanding of how the world really works.

2) creationists. Errrrrr...well, science, and all that.

3) Russia is not a democracy, and would love to take every available opportunity to fuck your precious constitution in the ass.

Hope that cleared a few things up for ya.

1.) Everyone is an asshole who looks after their own interests. Some assholes would be better at running certain departments for the US than others who have no experience, or only 'book experience'.

2.) They are a part of the population that helped Trump make it to the Presidency, of course he has to play to them, just like Obama played to the SJW retards.

3.) No shit, but that doesn't mean we have to want to fight them all the time and that we can't work together on important shit. I think people are tired of the 'cold war' mentality that Russia should be our enemy no matter what because reasons.

What qualifications do you have to make that assessment?

The entire population of your country is 5.5 million. That's smaller than NYC. You spend 1.37% of GDP on your military. Unless you have fuckin' Thor on your side.... you really think Finland is a military powerhouse? You have harsh winters, which greatly helps, plus home field advantage.

The entire population of your country is 5.5 million. That's smaller than NYC. You spend 1.37% of GDP on your military. Unless you have fuckin' Thor on your side.... you really think Finland is a military powerhouse? You have harsh winters, which greatly helps, plus home field advantage.

Yeah, I do actually think that. You know why? Because I served, so I know what I'm talking about, unlike you. Keep looking at those numbers though, I'm sure they'll tell you all you need about warfare in Finland :lol:

1.) Everyone is an asshole who looks after their own interests. Some assholes would be better at running certain departments for the US than others who have no experience, or only 'book experience'.

2.) They are a part of the population that helped Trump make it to the Presidency, of course he has to play to them, just like Obama played to the SJW retards.

3.) No shit, but that doesn't mean we have to want to fight them all the time and that we can't work together on important shit. I think people are tired of the 'cold war' mentality that Russia should be our enemy no matter what because reasons.

1) maybe, but your average Goldman Sachs billionaire is a fucking triple Olympic champion at looking after number 1 and fucking unlucky to anyone else who gets in the way.

2) They're a shrinking part of the population who deserve to be ignored out of existence because the counterargument is so fucking obvious that the only other explanation is "you're actually that stupid".

3) The cold war v2.0 is fucking on, just nobody announced it yet. Spicer and Bannon will soon sort that out.

Yeah, I do actually think that. You know why? Because I served, so I know what I'm talking about, unlike you. Keep looking at those numbers though, I'm sure they'll tell you all you need about warfare in Finland :lol:

I flipped burgers when I was 17, so please don't try to tell me who serves the best burgers 20 years later, or the biggest burgers, or the most burgers with extra chilli relish, because I was fucking there in the front line, I own that shit, how fucking dare you.

Wait. Wasn't it Obama and Hillary that were supporting the anti Assad (In other words, ISIS) insurgents and thus fighting a proxy war with Russia? What twisted logic ascribes Trump starting a new cold war with Russia?

Trudeau is apparently soaking panties everywhere he goes.

4i9x8Tz.jpg

Back