[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Just to put a bow on this, you guys are defending a man who wears bronze concealer all over his face because he’s that vain, dyes his comb over piss yellow, lies about his height, lies about his weight, wears extra long ties and overcoats constantly to keep the illusion of his fake height and weight going, etc. He lies about how many fucking stories Trump Tower is by skipping 10 floors to make it seem taller. His first day in office, had his White House press secretary come out and lie to everyone that his inauguration crowd was the biggest in history because he’s that big of a fucking pussy. Lol I mean you guys worship this man. What does this say about how much you think about killing yourselves every day?

How obtuse are you?

After all the time you've spent here you still haven't figured common denominator as to why people voted Trump?

How obtuse are you?

After all the time you've spent here you still haven't figured common denominator as to why people voted Trump?

I’ve heard varying explanations from Trump is a hand grenade that’s going to fuck up Washington or something, despite the fact that all he’s done is grifted the nation and drained the swamp directly into his administration, or simply that he wasn’t Hillary because Hillary is so much worse despite the fact that there’s absolutely zero evidence of that. Feel free to enlighten me if that’s not the reason.

appalling, this would certainly be the first time in history a president hid a medical issue
1373413515000-AP-IA01-ROOSEVELT-27-CENTURY-1307091945_4_3.jpg

Did you really just say someone’s clueless for them saying that Trump is more crooked than Hillary?

Even if Hillary murdered everyone involved with Benghazi herself, it would be a drop in the bucket compared to what Trump has done so far.

For fuck's sake, be a man and actually list all the things Trump has done that is worse than Hillary. You can note the murders if you like, but please go right ahead and list all the crimes you have proof of.

I'll wait

For fuck's sake, be a man and actually list all the things Trump has done that is worse than Hillary. You can note the murders if you like, but please go right ahead and list all the crimes you have proof of.

I'll wait

I think you’re conveniently forgetting all the mean things trump said.

I’ve heard varying explanations from Trump is a hand grenade that’s going to fuck up Washington or something, despite the fact that all he’s done is grifted the nation and drained the swamp directly into his administration, or simply that he wasn’t Hillary because Hillary is so much worse despite the fact that there’s absolutely zero evidence of that. Feel free to enlighten me if that’s not the reason.

Time will be your teacher. One day you will look back and understand.

Lol. I was at the beach today.. what’s the deal with the story on Trump randomly visiting a hospital? Is he having health problems and trying to hide it? I’m seriously asking. Try to give me your least pizza gate answer. Thx.

He went to visit hurt vets family while vet was having surgery. While there got labs done and knocked out some of his yearly doc shit.

What I told him on the 17th at 1pm ish was confirmed on 18th.

BxBd6mv.jpg

EDIT: You all have a good one.

Last edited:
At least Trump is taking care of the Jews.
Strange how on one hand Pompeo says it should be handled in the courts.
Then also says the courts cannot settle the issue.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has announced that the US is softening its position on Israeli settlements in the occupied West Bank, the latest in a series of Trump administration moves that weaken Palestinian claims to statehood.

Mr Pompeo repudiated a 1978 State Department legal opinion that held that civilian settlements in the occupied territories are “inconsistent with international law”.

The move angered Palestinians and immediately put the US at odds with other nations working to end the conflict.

The Trump administration views the opinion, the basis for long-standing US opposition to expanding the settlements, as a distraction and believes any legal questions about the issue should be addressed by Israeli courts, Mr Pompeo said.

Calling the establishment of civilian settlements inconsistent with international law has not advanced the cause of peace,” Mr Pompeo said.

“The hard truth is that there will never be a judicial resolution to the conflict and arguments about who is right and who is wrong as a matter of international law will not bring peace.”

US moves that have weakened Palestinian efforts to achieve statehood have included President Donald Trump’s decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, the movement of the US Embassy to that city and the closure of the Palestinian diplomatic office in Washington.

rosario dawson and cory booker... this country is broken get it over with - like a band aid one motion right off

Back