[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Just to put a bow on this, you guys are defending a man who wears bronze concealer all over his face because he’s that vain, dyes his comb over piss yellow, lies about his height, lies about his weight, wears extra long ties and overcoats constantly to keep the illusion of his fake height and weight going, etc. He lies about how many fucking stories Trump Tower is by skipping 10 floors to make it seem taller. His first day in office, had his White House press secretary come out and lie to everyone that his inauguration crowd was the biggest in history because he’s that big of a fucking pussy. Lol I mean you guys worship this man. What does this say about how much you think about killing yourselves every day?
Quoting this again. Put up an apparent softball according to you guys and no one can seem to comment on anything I said. Amazing.

Quoting this again. Put up an apparent softball according to you guys and no one can seem to comment on anything I said. Amazing.

what exactly is there to argue in that post?

tabloid gossip and cosmetic appearance gibberish?

that you don't think he looks good?

ohhhhh no.......oyyyyyyy vey......the 80 year old isn't hot or not

That out of all the hot guys you work with in Hollweird you don't dream about sucking on him like all the rest?

truly tragic stuff TDS patient zero

TribalWar Forums

@TribalWarForums
Nov 14
More
Posters/7D: SharpShooter (177); cael (124); LGBR (101); havax (89); Brasstax (87); Odio (85); samUwell (79); ScooBySnaCk (78); Fool (72);

shartsplatter what terrible thing is going on in ur life to make u so manic and angsty

when you realize he manually updates his win count in his sig after each and every single time he posts

hot dam folks

time for me to update my sig to reflect where we are at :lol:

moran

Last edited:
no kidding

can you imagine him this holiday season?

not long until he goes from peter strzok face to manson minded

cali itself not doing so good this week in that regard......so many shootings

they cracking like humpty dumpty :(

land of literal fruits and nuts....no water or electricity needed

Just to put a bow on this, you guys are defending a man who wears bronze concealer all over his face because he’s that vain, dyes his comb over piss yellow, lies about his height, lies about his weight, wears extra long ties and overcoats constantly to keep the illusion of his fake height and weight going, etc. He lies about how many fucking stories Trump Tower is by skipping 10 floors to make it seem taller. His first day in office, had his White House press secretary come out and lie to everyone that his inauguration crowd was the biggest in history because he’s that big of a fucking pussy. Lol I mean you guys worship this man. What does this say about how much you think about killing yourselves every day?
Probably because most of the stuff you posted is petty at best. Trump is definitely a one-upmanship kind of guy. Some of us probably know one and while they are rather annoying and taxing, it's perfect for a politician.

"I have the best complexion and hair color, and my height is perfect. Not to mation my weight but it's also perfect. My Trump tower is much bigger than XX's tower; fuck that guy and my inauguration is the bestest evAr!"

What you apparently fail to understand is results. People want results from a politician. No one on this forum (that I am aware of) has ever said "Trump is a great guy." I think most on here find him to be annoying, shallow, and full of shit but the results are what keep people attracted to him. Whether those are policy, economy, or ripping on the progressives, the guy does get results.

But, I don't think you like those results so you look for petty shit about him in an attempt to belittle the people who will vote for him over the petty shit you posted above.

Note: I did not vote for him in the last election. He is a Statist democrat but unlike most of the leftists who, rather than being a one-upmanship person, are mostly one-downmanship people, he does love this country and has been getting results.

Probably because most of the stuff you posted is petty at best. Trump is definitely a one-upmanship kind of guy. Some of us probably know one and while they are rather annoying and taxing, it's perfect for a politician.

"I have the best complexion and hair color, and my height is perfect. Not to mation my weight but it's also perfect. My Trump tower is much bigger than XX's tower; fuck that guy and my inauguration is the bestest evAr!"

What you apparently fail to understand is results. People want results from a politician. No one on this forum (that I am aware of) has ever said "Trump is a great guy." I think most on here find him to be annoying, shallow, and full of shit but the results are what keep people attracted to him. Whether those are policy, economy, or ripping on the progressives, the guy does get results.

But, I don't think you like those results so you look for petty shit about him in an attempt to belittle the people who will vote for him over the petty shit you posted above.

Note: I did not vote for him in the last election. He is a Statist democrat but unlike most of the leftists who, rather than being a one-upmanship person, are mostly one-downmanship people, he does love this country and has been getting results.

bingo....no wonder SS wants this to be a TMZ debate given his own life and what he "does"

this is why Alex Baldwin plays Trump so well on SNL etc

they are imo the same exact kind of NY person with very similar ego (mania)

the difference between the two is negligible in life lived, not political orientation, which I do doubt either really has, except that we can probably expect Trump's biological children to show up at Trump's funeral

Alex has a very long way and a lot of recovery to go on that still (assuming there is that much time left)

but one swears on their life they are the better person living the better life

sure..........sure Alex we believe you

you have a different set of donors giving you money for a different kind of performance

Last edited:
EJmkdOjWoAEGL94.jpg

I'm like damn the muzzies are up to their shit again

oh, wait, last name LeVine........nm

just more dancing Israelis to worry about

EJgH-fcWwAA669I.jpg

well you know history is a story

just made up hearsay

and we all know that hearsay is better than the facts

Did you really just say someone’s clueless for them saying that Trump is more crooked than Hillary?

Even if Hillary murdered everyone involved with Benghazi herself, it would be a drop in the bucket compared to what Trump has done so far.

Did you really just say someone’s clueless for them saying that Trump is more crooked than Hillary?

Even if Hillary murdered everyone involved with Benghazi herself, it would be a drop in the bucket compared to what Trump has done so far.

Whats Trump done so far in terms of murder that would exceed your above statement?

Back