[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

the depressing state of the US economy.... at a concert last night over half of the people dropped off from ridesharing services had drivers that were 55+ years old.

boomers stealing economic opportunity from younger generations, as usual

there was a black guy driving a late model C class benz that dropped off one group and then left right afterwards with a few others. literally wtf

there was a black guy driving a late model C class benz that dropped off one group and then left right afterwards with a few others. literally wtf

I'm sorry, but I am not understanding your disgruntled response. Are you upset that there are people actually employed? Or that a black guy is driving people? Cause that's racist ;)

That fucking racist Donald Trump. He intervened and got A$AP released.
President Donald Trump has personally intervened in the case, even calling Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lofven to offer to post bail for the rapper. Lofven declined to get involved, saying that the Swedish judicial system is independent and that Sweden, in any case, does not have a bail system.

Yeah - really awesome. It's a perfect side job for many.

I got a ride from some old, retired dude who took me to an early flight from PDX. He said that he always gets up around 3AM. For years he fiddled around the house and bothered his wife. Now, he goes out and drives for a few hours. Win win.

the boomer ride sharers and doomer ride sharers cover mutually exclusive shifts. doomer drivers wouldn't bother driving late on a weekend. they could get mugged by a negroid face

netflix should remake Rent with a bunch of retiree boomer ride-sharers who have to find a way to share a car after an ebin white supremcist incel shoots up the parking lot in a botched attempt to kill an instagram thot after being led on for years, and they are close to getting evicted by the incels ebin white supremacist father

I think they are just going to throw up all the shit ppl they want to get rid of, let them have their run and then disappear, they should probably nominate AOC so they can ditch the cunt after she loses.

They know Trump can only do another 4 yrs anyway so just chill and wait it out, no point wasting money to run against him.

Just a few more weeks of information gathering and unsealing testimony before they have a vote about whether to investigate the possibility of opening an inquiry into impeachment. They're building a solid foundation, there's no way Republicans will be able to deny the investigation into the inquiry, so it's only a matter if time before the inquiry becomes full on impeachment. Probably gonna be any day now.

Fool shilling in paragraphs these says cuz maga at all time low lmao

It's as if he thinks this site, and the people that post here, are relevant.

I almost think that's what it is, but don't care enough to think about it more.

Back