[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Only thing msm has against Gabbard is this Assad thing they’ve been harping on for three years. Only result they get is a non-interventionist response which I am completely for.

Jfc these shit hole Middle East countries have been run by maniac dictators for a millenia, it’s just how they work.

Got thousands of years of momentum behind their people expecting to be led and expecting to have fuck all to do with politics. And all of a sudden we airdrop democracy and they don’t know what the fuck to do with it. Honestly, they can’t even operate toilet paper correctly and just use their hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently, this action from Trump was the result of a sign someone was holding in the stands. The TDS tards are saying the sign said, "Immigrants built America" however...

twit: 1. FAKE NEWS [MSM] reporting MORE LIES reporting that protestors were waving a banner that said “Immigrants Built America”.
In Spanish, the translation is:
“Los immigrantes construyeron América”

The banner the protestors were waving DOES NOT say that.

2. Instead the protestors were waving a disgusting term
“Ch!nga La Migra” which means
F - The Migrant.

*edit -

EA92Dg1XoAIwBeN

EA92DgzWsAAdrfy

EA91ZP6XUAAo6O7

Just a few more weeks of information gathering and unsealing testimony before they have a vote about whether to investigate the possibility of opening an inquiry into impeachment. They're building a solid foundation, there's no way Republicans will be able to deny the investigation into the inquiry, so it's only a matter if time before the inquiry becomes full on impeachment. Probably gonna be any day now.

does his lip have eyebrows?

Edit: Wow. That was the worst CNN guest ever :lol:

Don Lemon strongly holding onto his #1 rank of dumbest newsman, ever.

I like that as soon as the guest goes rogue on DL - he immediately attacks his credibility by bringing up some random nuanced quote about gays from many years ago.

Last edited:
The talking cat just made an (((Epstein))) video. As one might expect, it's currently the most thoroughly researched video on the subject currently out right now.

Don Lemon strongly holding onto his #1 rank of dumbest newsman, ever.

I like that as soon as the guest goes rogue on DL - he immediately attacks his credibility by bringing up some random nuanced quote about gays from many years ago.

yep - he turned hostile on that dude the second he wouldn't bash Trump. Trump isn't a racist? Do you still think gay marriage is like pedophilia and are you still beating your wife?

And I loved "Sorry, I don't mean to cut you off" - yes you do, you have to get this guy bashing on Trump.

Back