[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

go ahead and link those multiple posts here soy latte or ur a liar and a dumbass

we already know the second part is true lmfao

:rofl: yes, the ice caps are melting, but your understanding of the physical properties of water is so deficient that i don't even know where to start with this idiocy.

I may not be a scientist like our Native American Vanster but I know that ice is made from water and when it melts that water has to go somewhere.

Yeah I know ice expands when frozen so produces slightly less water when melted and I've allowed for that, what you may not realise is the effect is magnified due to the rotation of the Earth with makes it build up on one side. Most of the East cost would end up under water.

Don't try to step to me with your frigging 'science' or you will melt faster than the icecaps. Joop

Please explain why that is stupid. Everyone knows the Artic ice caps are melting causing sea levels to rise.

The main of the melted water will flow into the Atlantic, the effect of which is also increased by the flow of the Panama canal. This simply redresses the imbalance and prevents Florida from becoming inundated.

Hey man we don't want you stupid Atlantic water in our Pacific water
then you're going to raise our levels and I like how much Beach we have in front of the condo just fine
stay the fuck out man; I'm going to bust your pipes.

zvscja.jpg

Hey man we don't want you stupid Atlantic water in our Pacific water
then you're going to raise our levels and I like how much Beach we have in front of the condo just fine
stay the fuck out man; I'm going to bust your pipes.

We're going to use the pipes to smuggle Haitians across to Tijuana.

The most unscaleable wall has a large cylinder on the top like a 6ft pipe.

They could then use that for other things like gas, oil or to pump the Atlantic into the Pacific and balance out the sea level change due to polar ice caps melting.
No, no, no... We need to pump the nuclear-infected water from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean because it's not 'fair' that the Atlantic does not destroy the wildlife and give everyone's cancer like the Pacific does.

EQUALITY!!

Europe strong and free!

Rofl

Germany: New law banning child marriage declared unconstitutional - WND

The case involves a Syrian couple — a 14-year-old Syrian girl married to her 21-year-old cousin — who arrived in Germany at the height of the migrant crisis in August 2015. The Youth Welfare Office (Jugendamt) refused to recognize their marriage and separated the girl from her husband. When the husband filed a lawsuit, a family court in Aschaffenburg ruled in favor of the Youth Welfare Office, which claimed to be the girl’s legal guardian.

In May 2016, an appeals court in Bamberg overturned the decision. The court ruled that the marriage was valid because it was contracted in Syria, where, according to Sharia law, child marriages are allowed. The ruling effectively legalized Sharia child marriages in Germany

idk wat's happening tbch all i kno is that the donster's working lots of Ds in this game of chess and we're gonna see that wall by the end of 2019 and the total dissolution of the democRATic party by april 2020 thanks 2 donnie's masterful manipulation of all these Ds :cool:

Back