[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

You shithead America haters are going to get BTFO so bad. Not really fun when playing against a team hellbent on loosing like you are but it is what it is. Good luck tho. You will need it.

Plus you have to look at the wall. Its not just a cinderblock wall. Its (at least what I've seen), steel "slat", about 20' tall. Buried 8' deep. On some versions i've seen what appears to be a a solid top 6 or 7 feet, some its slat all the way up with spikes at the top, then like val said, add in permits, property and labor...4k a foot or so isn't that outrageous i guess

The most unscaleable wall has a large cylinder on the top like a 6ft pipe.

They could then use that for other things like gas, oil or to pump the Atlantic into the Pacific and balance out the sea level change due to polar ice caps melting.

:rofl: thanks for this gem. holy shit you are so stupid.

Please explain why that is stupid. Everyone knows the Artic ice caps are melting causing sea levels to rise.

The main of the melted water will flow into the Atlantic, the effect of which is also increased by the flow of the Panama canal. This simply redresses the imbalance and prevents Florida from becoming inundated.

Please explain why that is stupid. Everyone knows the Artic ice caps are melting causing sea levels to rise.

The main of the melted water will flow into the Atlantic, the effect of which is also increased by the flow of the Panama canal. This simply redresses the imbalance and prevents Florida from becoming inundated.

:rofl: yes, the ice caps are melting, but your understanding of the physical properties of water is so deficient that i don't even know where to start with this idiocy.

Lemon is old and reeees 24/7 because i pointed out how he doesnt have enough saved up to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetire and he reeeeees about it

Dude has been stalking me ever since

Lemon is old and reeees 24/7 because i pointed out how he doesnt have enough saved up to reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetire and he reeeeees about it

Dude has been stalking me ever since

lmfao I trolled u once saying I was retiring and ur still obsessed

I'm like 20 years away from retirement age half-pint

Back