[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'm against trump for shutting the fed down. It fucks up all kinds of stuff.
It's a collaborated effort. No one person/group is to blame.

The only time you can "blame" one side is if you choose to ignore what they are disagreeing on, and what side of that argument you fall on.

Which by the way related to the budget process - it's been fucked up for decades. Every year an extension, omnibus package, etc. I'm of the opinion it should be done a full year out. Give everyone 6 months to bicker about particulars than go home and campaign. If they dont reach a bill every member of the house loses their job.
That's a stupid idea. The more these people agree on ideas, the more it's normally terrible for the general population. This is a fact.

So when you hear "it's bipartisan!!!" just know that it's almost always a very bad thing. It means that the worst of both sides came together on a terrible idea. No Child Left Behind was bipartisan. That's just one easy one off the top of my head.

is this still considered racism?

As new US-bound caravan grows to more than 2,000, Mexicans lash out

“Work? Yes, there might be work for people who actually want to work, not for the lazy bums looking for entitlements,” said one commenter, with the screen name Azucena Santos, in Spanish on a YouTube page belonging to Shialeweb, who was recording the caravan. “Poor Mexicans, what’s in store for you!”

“People of Honduras, all of you who are spinning these grand illusions and getting ready to come on this caravan and in any future others, before you leave your country, please inform yourself about how people who’ve already come on previous caravans are faring in Tijuana,” said Belem Gonzales.

“Mexico is just like your country,” Gonzales added. “There are many problems and needs, and you’re not going to be much better off than you were in Honduras. Please don’t trust these manipulative agitators who are encouraging you to risk everything for nothing.”

Luis Mendez was far more unwelcoming. “We do not want caravans of (emojis of rats). Fight conditions in your own country. You are not welcome here.”

‘She’s satin and steel’: Pelosi wages war on Trump - POLITICO

more like leather and paste sick burn lmfao

wasn't it that dumb jew zlex who kept saying nobody on the DNC side is pressuring their politicians to reopen government?

Billions in food stamp payments to come early because of shutdown - POLITICO

I mean I wonder what happens when those people with no money and self control burn through their food as fast as they do drugs and alcohol?

you think they going to rage as hard as epidemic does in here when Trump pulls a free taco out of his mouth?

I mean he gave them next months food stamp payment early

setting those with no impulse control, self control, financial control or ability, to be ready as ever for the February cry fest and hunger strikes...........oddly enough just in time to celebrate black history month as a whole.

The only thing that matters to the political calculus here is, if/when this comes to pass, who people blame for their situation.

The democrats have their nose to the polls, and until things change, there is no reason for them to capitulate.

and that is why the parasites are most mad

about to get a lot more angry

I mean fake news isn't even going to do the job anymore

DxC8PU_XQAAa1Gq.jpg

they are going to need to create a working alternative universe to live in soon

doesnt the resident t-dubya #reeeeeeeeeeeeesist brigade like to talk about MAGA fanfiction?

:rofl:

Back