[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

wasn't it that dumb jew zlex who kept saying nobody on the DNC side is pressuring their politicians to reopen government?

Billions in food stamp payments to come early because of shutdown - POLITICO

bq-5c3a9c43d021c.png

I mean I wonder what happens when those people with no money and self control burn through their food as fast as they do drugs and alcohol?

you think they going to rage as hard as epidemic does in here when Trump pulls a free taco out of his mouth?

I mean he gave them next months food stamp payment early

setting those with no impulse control, self control, financial control or ability, to be ready as ever for the February cry fest and hunger strikes...........oddly enough just in time to celebrate black history month as a whole.

wasn't it that dumb jew zlex who kept saying nobody on the DNC side is pressuring their politicians to reopen government?

Billions in food stamp payments to come early because of shutdown - POLITICO

bq-5c3a9c43d021c.png

I mean I wonder what happens when those people with no money and self control burn through their food as fast as they do drugs and alcohol?

you think they going to rage as hard as epidemic does in here when Trump pulls a free taco out of his mouth?

I mean he gave them next months food stamp payment early

setting those with no impulse control, self control, financial control or ability, to be ready as ever for the February cry fest and hunger strikes...........oddly enough just in time to celebrate black history month as a whole.

that will last them a week

let's be fair, it's extremely opportunistic :)

they are taking the opportunity for an easy cheap shot at Trump, whether simply for publicity or just because it's funny

Oh I completely agree. But they don't need the publicity. It's purely a shot at McDonald.

that will last them a week

i mean he straight up setting them up for failure

he knows you can't give welfare people double payments and expect them to make it through next month ok

they can't even make their normal checks last one full week without having to suck street dicks or sell stolen shit to feed themselves at the end of a 28 day month

serveimage

people calling this guy dumb don't realize how much smarter he still is than they are

bq-5c3d695877b6a.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi tele missed you

Plz update me with good shit im.being serious been busy myself

Wanna see best television :wave:

Brexit failed tho guess UK going to be sweden faster than we thought

Hi tele missed you

Plz update me with good shit im.being serious been busy myself

Wanna see best television :wave:

Brexit failed tho guess UK going to be sweden faster than we thought

nobody saw that coming either

:)

I mean you can't simply unplug from the matrix

it was always designed to be a suicide death pact

for tacos and kebobs

i hope they can get both soon

Like he said, because he thought they'd get a proper celebration. Stop being so dense.
This is hilarious troll (and actual offer) from a restaurant that many consider the best in the country.

Bullshit, nick "I could care less about college football." kokonas is virtue signaling to the highest degree its making volcanoes look cold.

the best part about this is that he is going to virtue feed them 1000's in caviar and lobster tails

and when they are done they are still going to be hungry

and I hope they say they are going to grab a big mac on the way home

:rofl:

Back