[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What a dumb, pretentious tweet. "I could care less about college football" lol what a moron.

Was about to say that too. I guess you could say college football players might say “I could care less about pretentious gastronomy restaraunts”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cac55721-8650-43ad-8599-595abdca4c95.png

I dont get why you keep reposting this weve been over it over 20times

Black on black crime in the ghetto miles away from rest of city

It sucks but do you really think wealthy care? As long as its not in their area and its all gang/drug crime it gets swept away

Truth sucks but it is truth

Theres been like 3 shootings in the loop or north side in 2018 whiyh actually insanely low considering the density

All big cities like this though i think east st louis / baltimore / ny are worse

Crime has dropped since that ban bro

Actually it has but its completely unrelated

And i dont support the ban

Using those stats is stupid too a.) Gun violence has decreased because city gentrified not related to the ban
B.) Ban is dumb
C.) Even if ban wasnt dumb all guns in chicago come from indiana (indiana is 10min across border and sell guns like crazy) so ban was pointless and you cant measure it

Come-on ST i know your trolling but even you dont believe your own shit :)

Some crazy figure showed like 80% of guns come from indiana which is why bans don't work unless every state bans it and i dont agree with that at all

That was about the bump stock.. your other bullshit just means gun laws will never work while the nation is armed.. go check how the new laws of 2019 are not being complied with.

GL

That was about the bump stock.. your other bullshit just means gun laws will never work while the nation is armed.. go check how the new laws of 2019 are not being complied with.

GL

We prob need like 8 billion dollars for bump stock enforcement actions

to make us safer by confiscating guns from criminals

Back