[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Except you are also globalist and dont ever point out trump has cuck jared and ivanka around

Stand up and point it out and be a patriot

Never seen a texan knight for nyc globalists so much

Just a sad t_d f5er with no thoughts of his own

Whod of thought a texan would knight for city((( slicking))) jared

deep state feds still hard at work

You realize they are raiding a dem Chicago machine member

Guy is as crooked as it gets

You should 100% be supporting this but you are so blinded by trump globalist love you cant see any opinion without reading t_d reee

The day we see a texas boy supporting a crooked chicago machine alderman who is basically a modern day union gangster

Holy shit he really doesnt have an opinion of his own just reeee everyone hates trump t_d said support this and not this

Havax now a local union gangster dem supporter :lol: sad!

You realize they are raiding a dem Chicago machine member

Guy is as crooked as it gets

You should 100% be supporting this but you are so blinded by trump globalist love you cant see any opinion without reading t_d reee

The day we see a texas boy supporting a crooked chicago machine alderman who is basically a modern day union gangster

Holy shit he really doesnt have an opinion of his own just reeee everyone hates trump t_d said support this and not this

Havax now a local union gangster dem supporter :lol: sad!

lol god damn now i'm supporting a chicago gang union lawyer. the things you dream up in your head, kotz :rofl:

lol god damn now i'm supporting a chicago gang union lawyer. the things you dream up in your head, kotz :rofl:

Burke has been criticized for alleged conflicts of interest involving law clients and his role as chairman of the Council's Finance Committee.[98][99] Burke has helped line up millions of dollars in public subsidies to companies that later hired his firm for property tax assessment appeals.[44][100] Burke law clients which regularly have legislative issues before the Finance Committee have included communications company Ameritech, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange,[44] Yellow Cab Company,[100] and several major airlines and concessionaires at the city-owned O'Hare and Midway airports.[101]

Great guy to knight for

Burke has been criticized for alleged conflicts of interest involving law clients and his role as chairman of the Council's Finance Committee.[98][99] Burke has helped line up millions of dollars in public subsidies to companies that later hired his firm for property tax assessment appeals.[44][100] Burke law clients which regularly have legislative issues before the Finance Committee have included communications company Ameritech, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange,[44] Yellow Cab Company,[100] and several major airlines and concessionaires at the city-owned O'Hare and Midway airports.[101]

Great guy to knight for

when did i knight for him? please, point that out.

when did i knight for him? please, point that out.

Ghost payrolling on Burke's staff Edit
The staffing practices of Burke's Finance Committee came under scrutiny in local and federal investigations of ghost-payrolling abuses in local government[59] and resulted in several indictments and convictions.

Marie D'Amico, the daughter of Alderman Anthony Laurino of the 39th Ward of Chicago, pleaded guilty to having collected tens of thousands of dollars in no-work jobs between 1981 and 1994 from three separate public agencies: Cook County sheriff, Cook County clerk, and the City Council's Finance Committee while Burke was chairman.[60] Burke denied knowing D'Amico rarely showed up for work.[61] Burke said the Finance Committee's chief investigator, who had died in 1994, "apparently connived" with D'Amico to carry D'Amico on the payroll,[62][63] prompting the Chicago Sun-Times editorial, "Dead Men Can't Wear Stripes."[64] D'Amico was the first indictment in what became a federal investigation of ghost payrolling known as Operation Haunted Hall.[65] In January 1995, the Operation Haunted Hall grand jury subpoenaed the personnel records of three City Council Committees: Finance, Budget and Traffic.[66][67]

Burke's long-time aldermanic secretary worked full-time out of the downtown office of Burke's law firm, even though her salary was paid by the city. The secretary was subpoenaed by the Operation Haunted Hall grand jury. Alderman Joe Moore asked, "Why is she over at the law firm? It looks bad. It raises the appearance that she's possibly doing not only city work but law firm work."[68][69] An attorney for the Finance Committee said, "I don't have to explain why she's at the law firm. [Burke] doesn't have to explain. It makes no difference where she sits...She's a city employee and she does city work." The secretary was transferred to City Hall.[70]

He has a laundry list of corruption issues yet havax is knighting for him because he somehow thinks he has to protect trump lmao

And this guy ed burke is the most corrupted dem of all time youd think havax would be all over feds investigating a corrupt dem scumbag

:ftard:

Proves he only cares about t_d and doesnt think on his own

Sad when a texas boy supports a chicago dem and ny globalist

Guys brainwashed sad!

the other day I mentioned this hilarious commercial and there was like 3 pages of people losing their shit over the fact that I ride bikes

The cognitive dissonance must be astounding honestly

I have a truck 2004 Dodge Ram and a daily driver 2007 Volkswagen Jetta. Guess which one I would give up in a heartbeat. Guess which one I look much better in. ( I know this is true because my wife tells me I look much better in the truck.) Guess which one has saved my ass over all these years and made home projects easier.

Over the last couple years that truck has made it back and forth to Mazatlan with a 10 x 5 trailer carrying huge amounts of stuff and 4 people to Mazatlan Mexico about 15 times. I thank goodness everyday that I have that reliable truck.

Last edited:
Billionaire Republican Donors Helped Elect Rising Centrist Democrats

The newly ascendent centrists flexed their muscle this week when a bloc of moderate lawmakers imposed a set of rules on Rep. Nancy Pelosi in her bid for speaker of the House, forcing the California Democrat to accept parliamentary changes that are designed to give the GOP greater access to floor votes and amending legislation.

The rule changes were proposed by the Problem Solvers Caucus — a nearly 2-year-old group affiliated with the organization No Labels that consists of 24 House Democrats and 24 House Republicans. Many of the members of the caucus were elected with financial support from Bacon, the billionaire hedge fund manager, along other wealthy donors with a long history of giving to Republicans.

ACLU gloating about their achievement:
"...UPDATE, Nov. 20, 2018: Late Monday night, a federal judge issued a temporary restraining order blocking President Trump’s asylum ban while the suit moves forward. The order will be in effect until Dec. 19 at least, when there will be another hearing on the ban. In his order, Judge Jon S. Tigar of the U.S. District Court in San Francisco..."

I cannot believe I ever gave money to this evil group called the ACLU. Will you ever forgive me Animo? Please please please forgive me for not being a true Republican my entire life. Anyway I think we can all agree we are Trumpians...

Or
are you for open borders?

I never really get a direct answer from any Democrats. Right now the Democratic party is silent about what is happening with the invasion of our borders
that's been going on for many years
yes we understand it's not a new thing
can we fucking deal with it.

Federal Judge Blocks President Trump’s Illegal Asylum Ban | American Civil Liberties Union

Fuck the ACLU for twisting words and laws and suing our President Trump for open borders...
(((They))) are ever so good at using words to mean whatever they want them to mean.

Last edited:
Back