[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'd love to see us pull out of the M.E. completely and let the chips fall where they may. We are not welcome there in the least

Yeah pull out completely and let Russia and/or China gain control over the entire region. That's great.

I don't understand Americans who voluntarily wanna give up #1 superpower status because feelz.

I'd love to see us pull out of the M.E. completely and let the chips fall where they may. We are not welcome there in the least

we are gonna lose #1 status anyways if we don't stop wasting our time with how many mental illnesses we want to legitimize and start focusing on chinas ridiculous force buildup

Well you have bush to thank for that i never supported removing saddam because at least it was organized chaos and there were no terrorists or crazy religions wars. Afghanistan wasnt worth our time.

not true

saddam was a huge supporter of Palestinians -they were treated better in iraq than his own people. he openly sent money to families of suicide bombers

but he did have a more secular state to keep everyone in line

a-stan should have been nothing but a huge carpet bombing campaign, fuck the collateral damage

Yeah pull out completely and let Russia and/or China gain control over the entire region. That's great.

I don't understand Americans who voluntarily wanna give up #1 superpower status because feelz.

Cool, let china and/or russia deal with those retards for a while. We have been mixed up in that area since the turn of the 20th century and they flat out don't like us

I think Juggs must be one of those simple minded souls who really buys into the whole 'spreading freedom and fighting terror' stuff :nuts: :flag:

No..i know better. I was over there in SA when we were still calling ourselves 'peace keepers'. We are the wrong color, the wrong religion, pretty much the wrong everything. They are not interested in our democracy or freedom or whatever other buzzword we want to throw at them and the bullshit that is going on in that area is not going to be the least bit affected by us waving our little flags.

They are our 'friends' as long as we are within eyesight and have bigger/more guns. But the moment we arent, they are plotting against us

We are all seen as Christians over there. Muslims and Christians fought each other for over 700 years over ideological differences and neither has changed their beliefs, so wtf makes anyone think the two groups can be friends now

maybe not over there in goatfucker land, but here in the land of indoor plumbing, everyone is always pushing to 'coexist'

that's meaningless pap for cable TV consuming drones though

if you know that coexistence is impossible/extremely unlikely, then you know that you're there for other reasons (power, control, resources, politics, sucking Israeli dick, etc)...so why are you saying "coexistence isn't working, we should pull out"? :ftard:

that's meaningless pap for cable TV consuming drones though

if you know that coexistence is impossible/extremely unlikely, then you know that you're there for other reasons (power, control, resources, politics, sucking Israeli dick, etc)...so why are you saying "coexistence isn't working, we should pull out"? :ftard:

Jesus are you that dense that you can't follow the conversation that you're involved in?

Retard

Juggs "they don't like us over there, we should pull out"

coombz "you're not there to make friends, so why pull out?"

Juggs "stfu retard"

:roller:

juggs u were in swa on what un peacekeeping mission?

The mission at the time was monitoring Iran/Iraq war winding down. My group wasn't part of that, i don't think the U.S. was part of that one at all. We were a precursor for the following mission.

The mission at the time was monitoring Iran/Iraq war winding down. My group wasn't part of that, i don't think the U.S. was part of that one at all. We were a precursor for the following mission.

tumblr_msmxpyfSBX1rncbh7o1_500.jpg

:shock: :cool:

So you are advocating the forceful regime change of an ally because they do not do what we say they should? I love it, but can we deal with France, Germany, Mexico, and Canada first?

I never said to actually do that I just said pressure them. I dont support regime change.

trump says its ok to murder people if you have lots of money

fuck trump

so you would be cool with $5 a gallon gas over some stupid rag head?

and he was unequivocal stupid, did he think the Saudi's were going to offer him tea and biscuits at the Turkey embassy?

SA is a country where they'll behead you for filming a beheading but the guy doing the chopping is free to go.

Saudis Arrest Man Who Filmed Beheading

see, nobody gave a shit about this incident or hundreds like it.

Back