[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Lol are you fucking serious? Are you really one of those it's doctored video liberals? Wow

you're speaking to the guy who couldn't tell if scratches on his wheels were on or under the clearcoat

maybe he has vision problems

The Left: It is not ok to kick out one of 49 journalists for constantly being rude, disrespectful, combative, and monopolizing limited question time with repeated and off-topic asininity in an effort to insert himself into the story for ratings. That's an attack on the freedom of the press!

dynUldg.jpg

dUIOi8f.jpg

It's pretty clear that Infowars sped up the point of impact to make it look more emphatic. Of course sites like talkingpointsmemo.com won't give the WH the benefit of the doubt that the WH might not be aware of this and will write headlines that make the inference that the WH did the doctoring or were at least culpable, which people like phaytal and triple are fine with. In the end, everyone's making a big deal about what I thought was a joke about the double standard of physical confrontation, and that Jim Acosta could be kicked out for being a pompous ass who disrespects not just the President but 49 other journalists in the room, but hey I guess that's too rational for you nutbags.

Gives 49 reporters not named Jim Acosta more opportunity to ask relevant questions during a limited period of his schedule = PRESS IS THE ENEMY

Gives 49 reporters not named Jim Acosta more opportunity to ask relevant questions during a limited period of his schedule = PRESS IS THE ENEMY

lol does trump not have an extra 30 seconds?

his schedule for yesterday was literally 9 hours of "executive time"

yusyusssss imma stilla wyte trash faggetass effemcuckfuk pussyass fukn fuccboi bitchass fukn l0s3r n bak 2 nj0y mo slaps rite dafuq cross muh fukn pussyass pastyass fuccboi teefz n m0uf lykka so use 2 receevn jrl ok tyall 4 lissnin summo FUKME
wyte trash pussyass fuccboi fukn l0s3r no him soundn lykkit 2 lma0 wtf smdh lol :jester:

this isn't hard

1. we have the original cspan source video

2. we have the SHS video she got from infowars

3. there's this thing called adobe premiere and its just a matter of applying a fucking blend layer to see they're altered

What exactly are you contesting here?

He was told to sit his ass down because he was out of line, and then proceeded to talk over the President, and then when the intern came up to remove the mic he put his fucking hands on her.

I don't give a fuck of a rogue frame or two entered the equation - shit, those videos were clipped, reclipped, rendered, recompressed, re-uploaded to multiple platforms. No one's claiming he injured the intern, but he was way WAY out of line, and good on POTUS for kicking his ass out.

lol does trump not have an extra 30 seconds?

his schedule for yesterday was literally 9 hours of "executive time"

also how is asking questions about his racist ad irrelevant

that seems perfectly relevant

I couldn't say if he does or doesn't have 30 extra seconds. Being the President, I assume he's on a strict schedule. Do you have evidence that he could spare more time to answer a question he's already responded to? Do you think he'd rather give a 2nd journalist a chance to ask another question rather than having to ignore someone being Acosta wants to hear himself speak?

Trump didn't think the ad was racist. Stating it's racist is an opinion he disagrees with. End of topic. The whole "Many people think it is" is irrelevant. Next question.

Back