[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Arm touch in this video.

The questions have become protests, or lectures at the president. Trump has a very short fuse and doesn't want to hear it. I'm surprised he even called on Acosta.

The negro bitch don't do maffs

Republican Brian Kemp says he and his campaign are declaring victory because it isn't possible for his opponent to pick up enough votes to force a runoff.

Democrat Stacey Abrams' campaign has said there are still enough uncounted votes to force a Dec. 4 runoff and that they need to pick up about 15,000 votes to do so.

they'll do everything to keep her alive possible. socialized medicine - you get little while those with power get the best, embrace it conservatards

Without hearing any of the audio, what was Acosta ranting about specifically? Could someone fill me in.
Trump saying the caravan was an invasion.
Acosta said it wasn't. It's his opinion, and that's the problem. It becomes a protest and lecture by a reporter.

Acosta: I challenge you on one of the statements that you made at the tail end of the campaign in the mid terms that this caravan was an invasion.
Trump: I consider it to be an invasion.
Acosta: As you know, Mr President, the caravan was not an invasion, It's a group of migrants moving up, from central America towards the border with the US. Why did you characterize it as such, uh?
Trump: Because I consider it an invasion, you and I have a difference of opinion.

Goes on to make another statement saying Trump is demonizing immigrants. Trump rants about Fake news and says enough telling Acosta to sit down. Acosta won't stop talking so they try to take the mic away and that's when the arm touch happens.

Last edited:
Im pretty sure the 1st amendment has a clause about allowing journalists heckle the president lol.

white house press corps - initially designed to allow the WH to relay information to the public by inviting a wide swath of well respected publications in.

white house press corps 2018 - hecklers

if we don't have a room of people screaming at the president, then he's not REALLY respecting the first amendment. It's pretty clear Trump was in the right and was trying to move the press conference along. It's also pretty aggravating watching the news and they crop out everything and then have Jim Acosta narrating the audio. Not one person venturing an opinion that maaaaaaybe just maaaaaaaaybe Jim Acosta was acting like a cry baby and should respect other people in the room that want to ask questions? The dude even spoke over the other reporter that was trying to defend him lol what a retard.

when hr gets up again after the other guy had just began to speak (and even in his defense!) sans mic

like jim bro, calm down. you're literally just pontificating about how thousands of people rushing your border isn't an invasion

Barbarian Invasions of the Roman Empire

i was also very happy with trump's response stating how he wants them and it's because industry is coming back and we gotta fill these slots - just do it legally. no malice no nothing. trump can get a bit wild sometimes but seeing acosta melt down was truly a tale of two worlds. it's like when we called carebear drunk back in twars.net for a few months and eventually he destroyed his clan in an effort to prove us wrong. fool is prob the only one left from that time frame who participated hah

Last edited:
Back