[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

he is real proud of his failed critical theory attempts

which is really just more blatant cognitive dissonance

:shrug:

"change my mind"

but I don't read and absolutely wouldn't read that even if i could

Guys you have to speak to clu in non sequiturs. It's the only language he really understands.

i've gone maybe two years plus without a response from you. i'm not sure how active you've been, but take a page from cpttele playboook and abstain from responding to most of my post

yusyussssss i no dis i b a yuge fukn pussyass effemcuck faggetass disgr8c 2 muh own race n i suk chit @ n e gaym i tuch even afta playn it menny yr sumtime 20 o mo yr ok tyall 4 lissnin summo fukme u FUKU2 MOM FUK
lil effemcuck pussyass fukn l0s3r no him b soundn lykkit 2 lmfao wtf smdh lol :jester:

in other words he knows he is posting garbage and gibberish

27-bernie-sanders.w330.h330.jpg

just feed me he says

the rest of my bullshit doesn't matter to anyone

So the Saudi's cut some dude up with their Ginsu knives and now they have some 'splaing to do.

image.png

Why do we need to keep these pizza the huts around in the first place, let's just go in and take their black gold from them, along the way we can expose the fact that billions of people are praying five times a day to a meteor that fell from the sky.

this topic has been pretty amazing to me lately

i mean the team that is pro-hillary is all over this topic on MSM

they suddenly really care about political assassinations right now

yes....the seth rich, killary, can't we just drone juliane assange people care about this topic

i am like what gives?

Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillarys Presidential Campaign, Saudi Crown Prince Claims | Zero Hedge

what changed from this?

oh yeah......regime change recently

the kind that pizza gate people point to in regards to perhaps a real motive in that Vegas shooting at Mandalay Bay that the opposition owned during that shooting.

since the new leadership, post coup, i guess they no longer need SA anymore

think that the current leader is pro trump

Ex-envoy to Riyadh says Canadas mistakes sparked diplomatic row with Saudi Arabia - National | Globalnews.ca

now they suddenly care about those 9/11 hijackers and those civil rights abuses again.......

and I get to watch Billy Kristol talk about how the UN needs to do something about them and what they are doing

AS HE SHILLS FOR MORE KILLINGS OF PALESTINIANS in land wars regarding ISRAEL

:shrug:

Meh. I was kicking Trump long before he was down.

yeah, cuz that's what democrats do now.

Eric Holder says Michelle Obama was wrong: 'When they go low, we kick them'

Eric Holder (Asshole) said:
"Michelle [Obama] always says ‘When they go low, we go high,'" Holder told the crowd. "No. No. When they go low, we kick them."

"That's what this new Democratic Party is about. We're proud as hell to be Democrats," he said.

proud as hell. sorry asshole, nothing to be proud about there. :picard:

Back