[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Well of course

Anti-Trump dossier director Glenn Simpson to defy congressional subpoena - Washington Times

Glenn Simpson, co-founder of Fusion GPS, will refuse to appear for a deposition in front of Congress, according to a letter that his lawyers sent Thursday to the House Judiciary Committee.

Mr. Simpson’s legal team told Chairman Bob Goodlatte, Virginia Republican, that their client will employ “constitutional privileges not to testify” because the committee’s inquiry “is not designed to discover the truth” but wants to “discredit and otherwise damage witnesses to Russia’s interference int he 2016 election.”

Mr. Simpson was subpoenaed for a closed deposition scheduled for Oct. 16.

They complained that the committee presented the connection between Christopher Steele, author of the infamous Steele dossier, and Bruce Ohr as “somehow scandalous.”

“No American should be required to participate in efforts to malign and falsely implicate dedicated national security professionals who have served their countries for decades with distinction,” they wrote.

Fusion GPS is the firm that was paid by the Democratic National Committee to dig up opposition research on then-candidate Donald Trump. That resulted in the scandalous document detailing allegedly promiscuous activity committed by Mr. Trump and his alleged ties to Russia. It remains uncorroborated.

Republicans contend that Mr. Ohr, a Justice Department official, helped push the document in the DOJ and FBI. This was done to justify obtaining a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant on former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

The intelligence community denies those allegations.

fuck ric flair - hulk hogan for life
i get hulkamania tickets for next year how do you like them apples bub??

Yep. I am going there

24aa64a7-9790-4059-9f72-ea3be79eee64.png

Discuss.

Cali is fucking obvious

Dems seem a little racist. Instead of celebrating this meeting as a positive step.. they be pissed that nigger said fuck

Dem columnist says level of hypocrisy in Kanye's Oval Office visit is 'mind-blowing' | TheHill

"Just the level of hypocrisy is mind-blowing," he added.

West and Trump took part in a highly unusual Oval Office meeting on Thursday, praising each other before the press while discussing topics ranging from manufacturing to the 13th Amendment.

"Trump is on his hero’s journey right now. He might not have thought he’d have a crazy motherf----r like Kanye running up support," West said sitting across from Trump at the Resolute Desk.

The musician also got out of his chair near the end of his remarks and gave Trump a side-hug. "I love this guy," West said.

Conservative reporter Kelsey Harkness defended the meeting, and suggested the news media would have slammed Obama if he met with West in the Oval Office.

"Here's a serious question for Jonathan. What would the media's reaction be had Kanye West been meeting with President Obama?" Harkness, a reporter for the Daily Signal, said.

"If he dropped the F-bomb, people would have lost their minds," Ball said.

"No, they probably would have thought it was cool, and said 'how progressive of him to use this language," Harkness responded.

people actually like candy corn? shit is gross

new mexicans aren't people

o shit i just saw all the otehr infections: idaho, mitchdubai again, nevada, alabama
well, let's do a breakdown

idaho - napoleon dynamite definitely is a candy corn "person" so this makes sense

mitchagain - ford's new ceo jim hackett is such a goddamned menace to the motoring world and what's left of detroit muscle that ppl are eating candy corn 2 remind themselves that it could be worse

nevada - probly into candy corn b/c of side effects from the nukular test site and area 51

alabama - home of forrest gump so this makes sense

Last edited:
White House to unveil federal cannabis reform 'very soon,' says GOP lawmaker

The White House is planning on tackling cannabis reform after the midterm elections, according to Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-Calif.

Rohrabacher tells FOX Business that the Trump administration has made a “solid commitment” to fix marijuana regulation.

“I have been talking to people inside the White House who know and inside the president’s entourage... I have talked to them at length. I have been reassured that the president intends on keeping his campaign promise.”

Rohrabacher says the president has spoken in support of legalizing medical marijuana on the federal level – and leaving the question of recreational marijuana use up to the states.

“I would expect after the election we will sit down and we’ll start hammering out something that is specific and real,” he said.
[.....]

Now that would be funny.

i was worried about this. trump *is* maybe that much of an "outsider". it will be interesting to see how many states may go for it - there's a bit of wiggle room but regardless, leadership from the top down counts for something in terms of efficacy. fucking corpodems fuck them all

Back