[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

when you were younger and playing tribes, did you ever think your life would end up like this?

arguing all week and weekend with triple because you (clearly) have fuck all else to do?

or you could just laugh at the article?

sure, it is funny and annoys me just like most other SJW stupidity

any of us can spend two seconds on the internet and find some example of some extremist idiots doing laughable/pathetic/stupid shit though

people are fucked :ofn:

sure, it is funny and annoys me just like most other SJW stupidity

any of us can spend two seconds on the internet and find some example of some extremist idiots doing laughable/pathetic/stupid shit though

people are fucked :ofn:

You seem quite conflicted.

I think you guys misunderstand Coombz. He isn't into conflict. He prefers to just roll with it. Even at his own detriment, he goes with it so as not to create waves.

He is a diplomat. While others prefer to be vocal about how the current state of affairs disturbs them

Fool has reached peak shill levels

And of all ppl to shill for he shills for prep school crying cuck kavanaugh :lol:

Ken starrs little bitch reeee

Grassley Refers Potential False Kavanaugh Accuser To FBI/DOJ For Criminal Investigation

DoTQt45XoAAteE2.jpg

hahahahah

guys, guys, michael avenatti didn't get played by the Chans

this is what winning looks like

they just wanted an FBI investigation soooooooooooo bad

just 1 more

That's supposedly about Rhode Island man who said something about rape on a boat. I guess they went through his Facebook and it was all anti Trump spam.

In today's SJW moral outrage:

The Misguided Outrage over Nagini casting in Fantastic Beasts 2

Cliffs:

Nagini, the snake from Harry Potter, is revealed to be a cursed Asian woman who eventually turns completely into a snake. SJWs are upset at obvious character retconning for the sake of diversity because Asians are now a box office draw, and are upset that a woman of color is fetishized as an animal subservient to a fascist gay white man (played by notorious woman beater Johnny Depp), and eventually killed by another white man (Neville Longbottom).

2 Asian girls, 1 snake

ass to ass baby!

They didn't cut his mic?

i'm glad that stupid fucking niger got shut down - it's not like real blacks know what he knows - what a stooge

clu calling him an uncle tom house nigga

because he going after clu's gubmt cheese and welfare (unfair)

knows that he can't get 15 dollars an hour on his own unless he robbed a bank somewhere

DoH_tXzU4AAjFDH.jpg

meanwhile on SNL

Last edited:
Back