[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I have little doubt that the left is winning tbh

As much as I despise the LEFT I have to give them credit:

They organize better, Propagandize better, hate better, divide better, disrupt better, violate better, create chaos better, Lie better, play dirty better, create false narratives better...

They fundamentally don't believe in anything but destroying us, so it's easier psychologically for them to do what's necessary to win.

Meanwhile an awful lot on the right are concerned with standards, principles and the upholding of the same.

const3_zps05tokoy5.jpg

DEE80HCXgAAtEfj.jpg

This is how soros is able to lose and yet win at he same time

He is losing his battle for the left in europe and usa for multiculturalism

But it doesnt matter since he is the root of evil he has already destabalized and destroyed and divided to the point where it is impossible to undo all the evil

It as if the deep state and (((them))) are unstoppable because they dont play by rules or moral laws

I gave up and joined soros long ago might as well join them and watch it all burn

Last edited:
he just bets big on both sides

learned that as a kid

Soros did not return to that job; his family survived the war by purchasing documents to say that they were Christians. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the collaborationist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding. On one occasion, rather than leave the 14 year old alone, the official took Soros with him while he inventoried a rich Jewish family's estate.

during nazi era he side job pimping out other jews assets......just like we see them getting ready to do today

I mean it gonna be cash money for him either way

he ruins the economy he wins

he ruins the people he wins

he ruins the future he wins

soros wins

everyone else loses

he just bets big on both sides

learned that as a kid

during nazi era he side job pimping out other jews assets......just like we see them getting ready to do today

I mean it gonna be cash money for him either way

he ruins the economy he wins

he ruins the people he wins

he ruins the future he wins

soros wins

Hedge options on both sides with billion dollar bets

Use the media you already own to influence

Profit on the destruction

He has no fabric of care in the game just profit seeking

We all lose yet he wins

Like when he broke the bank of england

he like i bet i can say fair share a million times.....lecture people who are dumb enough to work all day

as i hang out with billionares on their yachts

and buy this 10 million dollar home in dc with their money

636433173152358097-AFP-AFP-LH99B-88619742.JPG

and they will applaud me but boooo trump who works for free

I just want to point out I fully expected Avenatti to get burned from minute one

no sex assault survivor would be like "hmm who do I hire to tell my story, oh I know, the lawyer who reps stormy daniels"

he like i bet i can say fair share a million times.....lecture people who are dumb enough to work all day

as i hang out with billionares on their yachts

and buy this 10 million dollar home in dc with their money

636433173152358097-AFP-AFP-LH99B-88619742.JPG

and they will applaud me but boooo trump who works for free

Dnt5RnqX4AAGphO

He can't be purchased (((they))) say

Back