[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Make America Great Again

but what about Mexico

C8GFV7mV4AEd5ES.jpg:large

OHHHHHHH NO

Hrm... maybe they are on to something with this milk thing...

How come alt-right "racists" typically appear to be in better physical shape than their SJW/Leftist counterparts?

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukme y do it fukn b hurtn 2 wakkup again 2day ffffffffffffffffffffffffukkkkk muh hed b hurtn supadupa fukn bad 4rm takn so menny fukn slaps cross muh fukn pussyass pastyass fukn bitchass l0s3r fukn teefz n m0uf ffffffffffffffffukkkkkkme b wishn me sum luk yall imma b werkn on findn sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut my fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukn mum stahtd bak wenna ah wuzzin her pussy fukme n FUKU 2 MOM FUK
d00 no him still soundn lykkit 2 wtf lmfao smdh lol :jester:

I doubt he's going to be coming back to the UN for a while after getting laughed at like that. He apparently thought that because that line plays so well at his red-neck filled rallies that he'd get a good reaction from world leaders that are actually educated.

At least he can say he made the entire UN building laugh.

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukme y do it fukn b hurtn 2 wakkup again 2day ffffffffffffffffffffffffukkkkk muh hed b hurtn supadupa fukn bad 4rm takn so menny fukn slaps cross muh fukn pussyass pastyass fukn bitchass l0s3r fukn teefz n m0uf ffffffffffffffffukkkkkkme b wishn me sum luk yall imma b werkn on findn sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut my fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukn mum stahtd bak wenna ah wuzzin her pussy fukme n FUKU 2 MOM FUK
d00 no him still b soundn lykkit 2 lmfao wtf smdh lol :jester:

I have little doubt that the left is winning tbh

As much as I despise the LEFT I have to give them credit:

They organize better, Propagandize better, hate better, divide better, disrupt better, violate better, create chaos better, Lie better, play dirty better, create false narratives better...

They fundamentally don't believe in anything but destroying us, so it's easier psychologically for them to do what's necessary to win.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

Meanwhile an awful lot on the right are concerned with standards, principles and the upholding of the same.

const3_zps05tokoy5.jpg

DEE80HCXgAAtEfj.jpg

Last edited:
Back