[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I can't help but wonder, if there actually was a wall that physically deterred migrants from attempting to sneak into the United States... there wouldn't be a crisis at the border in the first place.

We use fences everywhere else to help protect people from themselves by keeping them from doing dangerous and illegal things... why wouldn't the mother of all fences not work on the border?

And... how come Mexico is so silent? Why are they not protesting the treatment of their nationals by the American authorities? If an American was detained and being mistreated by a foreign power, The US Government goes to work getting them back.

i used to laugh at the idea of a wall keeping anyone away

i know how well people can climb and how they will just put ladders over it or tunnels under it

but i didn't know how bad and broken our immigration law really was until now

how we basically can't stop anyone from coming into our country.....

that caravan proved that to me vividly

if they cross into our border they are detained. when they are detained and they ask for "assylum" we have to give them a trial and hearing for it. which with the way things are backlogged with cases could take months. there is only so long we can legally hold these people for. most of them are released into our country and just expected to show up to their immigration hearing. their assylum case.

almost none of them ever show up........and almost all of them get absorbed by our nation in the form of yet another undocumented and criminal alien.

7mTPD7R.jpg

so the wall is massively important as is patrolling it

the two things liberals want the least right now with their calls of no wall and removal of ICE (immigration enforcement being terrorism)

I mean at this point we need a wall so that the fat kids in gym and those with babies can't physically get into our country to pump out some more

i think of it as climbing that rope in gym class to get in

that is as close as we will ever come to a merit or integrity based immigration system this country will ever have I am afraid to say......and we are very likely to never even meet this milestone in our lifetime (before it is too late).

too late being a dystopian hell hole like CALI became after Reagan gave 2-3 million illegals amnesty

so goes Cali so goes the rest of our nation

i used to laugh at the idea of a wall keeping anyone away

i know how well people can climb and how they will just put ladders over it or tunnels under it

but i didn't know how bad and broken our immigration law really was until now

how we basically can't stop anyone from coming into our country.....

that caravan proved that to me vividly

if they cross into our border they are detained. when they are detained and they ask for "assylum" we have to give them a trial and hearing for it. which with the way things are backlogged with cases could take months. there is only so long we can legally hold these people for. most of them are released into our country and just expected to show up to their immigration hearing. their assylum case.

almost none of them ever show up........and almost all of them get absorbed by our nation in the form of yet another undocumented and criminal alien.

7mTPD7R.jpg

so the wall is massively important as is patrolling it

the two things liberals want the least right now with their calls of no wall and removal of ICE (immigration enforcement being terrorism)

I mean at this point we need a wall so that the fat kids in gym and those with babies can't physically get into our country to pump out some more

i think of it as climbing that rope in gym class to get in

that is as close as we will ever come to a merit or integrity based immigration system this country will ever have I am afraid to say......and we are very likely to never even meet this milestone in our lifetime (before it is too late).

too late being a dystopian hell hole like CALI became after Reagan gave 2-3 million illegals amnesty

so goes Cali so goes the rest of our nation

eh they can make an exception for the left one. always $$$ to be made with looks :sunny:

as for the starving excuse... looking at the other 3? ummm noooo :lol:

According to available stats? At least twice as many.

I have the stats in front of me.

Unarmed people shot by cops in 2017: 68

Unarmed whites: 30

Unarmed blacks: 20

Percentage of blacks in US: 12.3%

Percentage of whites in US: 61.3%

So if all things were equal, you should have 1 black for every 6 white deaths.

But it's 4 for every 6.

But it's 4 for every 6.
And if things were equal , blacks wouldn't be committing disproportionately more crime than their population would suggest you gymnast.

But it's 4 for every 6.

Calling for equality in results suggests that there is equality in perpetrated crimes too. Fun fact: There isn't.

And if things were equal , blacks wouldn't be committing disproportionately more crime than their population would suggest you gymnast.

Sorry that math hurts your argument, but I can't just objectively ignore the whole of statistics because you want to be racist today

But it's 4 for every 6.

:rofl: holy shit you're a moron

oh yeah I forgot, that's not even relevant, studies have debunked this

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/study-finds-police-fatally-shoot-unarmed-black-men-at-disproportionate-rates/2016/04/06/e494563e-fa74-11e5-80e4-c381214de1a3_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.785581039ae7

“The only thing that was significant in predicting whether someone shot and killed by police was unarmed was whether or not they were black,” said Justin Nix, a criminal justice researcher at the University of Louisville and one of the report’s authors. “Crime variables did not matter in terms of predicting whether the person killed was unarmed.”

stormfront was wrong, who knew?

But it's 4 for every 6.

Unarmed men: 60

Unarmed women: 8

Percentage of men in the US: 49.2%

Percentage of women in the US: 50.2%

Where is the Male Lives Matter movement? Why aren't women being shot proportionally relevant to their population? The police are obviously sexist against men.

Back